Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lookin for minin' partners
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
chrisso
Hi! When I looked at Granpas' old claim thru aerial photography, it turned out to be an old supervolcano. I filed the claim mach schnell, (still won't show for the BLM computer) and I'm looking for minin partners if someone wants to go play. You tell me. We been takin nice enuf aquamarine out of there for 90 years, but I think the real worth is going to take some major work to get out. Should pay tho- that core is 16 acres, and notice how it's hexagonal? Gimme a note at chrisfurney@yahoo.com if you'd like, or call Annette at Chase Bank, Corvallis Oregon. I'd like to get enough cash together to go down there and assay the wash and core sample the hexagonal formation before the snow flies. And prospect the several more of those I know where are- I helped write the technology that the maps like that use.

Chris

texas mark
Hey crisso this TEXAS MARK . IF your still looking for mining partner im interested you can call me at 409-313-0671 or you can E-mail me at sheryl0194@aol.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.