Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drywasher 4 Sale
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
Phil(NM)
Well, times change and so do people's priorities.
So, please put the following ad on the website for me, thanks!

Drywasher 4 Sale. Packwasher Deluxe Model 100. Has 3 years extensive modifications to improve gold retention of all sizes. This is the model with the extended grizzly making it easier to deposit dirt, and will out work 2 men easily. We've even run three guys on it - one prepping the dirt, one running the grizz and one shovelling. It Wore us out!. Works Extremely well on that Hillsboro, Caballo, Alamogordo gold of all sizes. Actually, works extremely well anywhere the dirt is dry enough to drywash. Comes with spare static board, 2 spare cloths for the board, angle indicator gauges, extra spark plug, extra air filter or two, etc.
This unit has found me lots of gold, it will for you too!
$500 without blower. $650 with Echo Blower. Located in Albuquerque, but will meet you in Hillsboro or close by and show you how to set up and use.
Email or call 505-293-8778 if you have questions. Price is firm, this unit is worth it! Sells for lots more new and "untuned"!

:) unsure.gif :(

Phil
Phil(NM)
Ok. Just went to manufacturer's site to get a pic for someone and found out that he has dropped his prices since I bought. So.... price change.... $425 without blower, $550 with.
Thanks!
Phil
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.