Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Self Cleaning Agitating Sluice
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Historical Equipment and Tales
Denise
This piece also sat on the Lump Gulch Placer.
We would like to restore it, and get it working again some day.
Stay tuned, and I will post a pic of the trommel that fed it in here too.

Click to view attachment
Denise
Sorry everyone..Ive been very busy with things to do. huh.gif
But I will get to that picture. I hope you don't mind a little snow in the picture though.
Denise
Oooops, sad.gif
I guess I waited too long, now there is alot of snow.
Don't worry, I'll get to it.....It just might take me a little more time.
Maybe I'll ask Dan M. if he has a picture he can e-mail me.
Stay tuned, this post isn't over yet. laugh.gif
gold_tutor
Now, jis a second here...didn't I jis see this piece tooling down the highway chasing a pickup truck this week?

wink.gif
jmann
ssssssssssssccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Denise
laugh.gif laugh.gif
Here is a link in the forum to pics of Dan preparing to move it. Was quite the sight!!
I'll tell you now.... that the first thing to get restored will be the tires! laugh.gif
Dan moving the sluice
Denise
I still havent gotten a pic of the trommel, but here is a pic of the beauty that worked the same ground.

Great areas for equipment like this. This area is about 3 miles or less as the crow flies from our claim Sweet Rock.
wyodust
wink.gif slacker
Denise
sad.gif Sigh.......Time to sell the self cleaning agitating sluice. Anyone interested?
CP
This machine has been stolen!
If you see or have someone trying to sell it to you do not buy it......IT BELONGS TO US AND HAS NOT BEEN PAID FOR!
This machine was stolen from where we had it stored by the land owner and his buddy who'm will not tell us where it is now located!

I suspect it is most likely to be around Canyon city in a salvage yard now or is still in or near Lake George.

Contact me please if you hear about or see this machine and call the local authorities. IT IS A STOLEN PIECE OF MINING EQUIPMENT!

CP
Coalbunny
I make a motion we find that fella and "convince him" to tell us where it's at!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.