Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Club claim location?
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > ColoradoProspector.com
GoldMiner
I realize you can't give out the exact locations of club claims, but I was wondering if you could give me some general information:
How many claims does the club have? (assuming the group/and this website has group mining claims, and not just claim information for sale)

I live in Boulder County, does the club have any claims in Boulder county, and if not, what is the closest county that there is a claim in? (not including anything that is located in Denver or anywhere that's down in the city).
Thank you.
CP
Hi GoldMiner,

Welcome to the Colorado Prospector forums, make yourself right at home browsing around the entire website.
sign0016.gif
The Colorado Prospector club is very different and we would all be honored to have your future participation. The club does not hold any claims for club members use as this would not fall within the intent of the 1872 mining law and would not be a use reasonably incident to mining.
However what we do is some preliminary research to find areas without mining claims already on them so you know there were no claims when we finished our research. From that point we also provide info to reverify anytime for each of the areas as well as teach any club members who wish to learn, how to duplicate this type of research on any NF or BLM lands they find of interest. That could be in any one of 22 different states where we as citizens have the right to prospect, develop and file claims on mineral deposits.

For more information about the membership benefits, levels and details (including counties for the researched areas done so far) check out the club membership page.
Once signed up and activated, new club members instantly have access to their researched area information too, we are 100% digital format, no waiting on snail mail for area maps (color topo sections) and directions including gps coordinates.

Good luck on all your prospecting and thank you for considering the Colorado Prospector club as one of your choice to join.

CP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.