Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rally Funds #18-Arrowhead
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
Denise
This week we will have this great point donation from Phil(NM) for the auction and we'll end again on Saturday(6-12-04) at midnight mst.

This is a authentic hand knapped (by Phil) mahogany obsidian arrowhead. wub.gif
Phil did a GREAT job on this arrowhead, and donated it to help raise funds for the rally. Thank you Phil! :)

To thank Phil, I will open the bid at $20.00 ^_^

Denise
:)
JAW
Hey by crackie, I will put the first bid in of $20.00

Now if I get it you will have to wait till I get there to collect from me. We pull out on the 10th and if you are a ham or Leonard, you can get intouch with me.

Have fun with this. I could bring something for Phil to build another one.

JAW :P
Denise
Look up and read that again Jaw. ;) Your gona have to do better than $20.00. :)
JAW
Well shucks, I thought it was starting there.

Hey, now you are going to have to do better than $21.00

JAW wub.gif wub.gif
Coalbunny
$20.99!
coargonaut
I'll make it $25.00

Ed
Phil(NM)
Denise,
Point was mailed to you this am. If it doesn't arrive or the USPS does it's worst, rolleyes.gif let me know and I will replace it with another! :D

Remember, this is a special point. Not only is it one of the first 8 I ever made, it is slightly curved so you can get the deer that's hiding behind the tree... [bg]

Phil
Coalbunny
Dang it Ed! You always gotta out bid me! :P
Denise
Ok, Ive been gone for a few days working and prospecting.................... unsure.gif ..
but I see Ed has been here................ :P ;) .......................$26.00
I would love to have this arrowhead for one of the art pieces that I make. It would look GREAT! wub.gif
Denise
WOOOHOOOO!!! It looks like it goes to the beautiful webmaster of Colorado Prospector.
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Thanks Phil.......Got it in the mail yesterday, and its beautiful. wub.gif
russau
hey mrs cp, that was the fastest pay/receive ever for a aution item!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.