Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The great outdoors!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Land Rights, Laws and References > Fight For Your Rights!
Denise
Its that time of year when everyone wants to get out and enjoy the great outdoors, I know Im ready. happy112.gif

Remember before you head out that this land is yours to enjoy. One of the first questions you should be asking yourself is
"Do I know how to research land status?" confused0082[1].gif
research.gif info_grin.gif

This is a very important question to have answers for prior to heading out on your adventures. Its even nice to know when going to someones claim to help verify boundries. One can also find out what borders a claim this way. smiley-cool14.gif

Its very rewarding to have that confidence in the field, knowing your research is correct.
signs021.gif

Lets have fun out there everyone, and good luck prospecting.
Stay safe!!

Denise
Voltaire
Not really everyone I'm afraid, another month with snow is quite likely. But that's usually the end of it then. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Denise
This was the "are you ready" I was refering to Voltaire. biggrin.gif

"Remember before you head out that this land is yours to enjoy. One of the first questions you should be asking yourself is
"Do I know how to research land status?"

The snow is just a warm up dig to get to the goodies. giggle.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.