Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a used highbanker/dredge combo
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
jeast1050
Please e-mail me if anyone has this equipment for sale, or if your buddy is looking to upgrade. I have a "almost new" Specialized rockhopper pro mountain bike I would be willing to trade goes for 1100 new. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
swizz
QUOTE (jeast1050 @ Mar 8 2011, 11:27 AM) *
Please e-mail me if anyone has this equipment for sale, or if your buddy is looking to upgrade. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Hi jeast1051 and welcome to CP.
While browsing Craigslist Denver today I noticed this in the "barter" section: 3" Proline
Asking $2500 but says he's willing to trade for firearms or other.
jeast1050
QUOTE (swizz @ Mar 8 2011, 12:31 PM) *
Hi jeast1051 and welcome to CP.
While browsing Craigslist Denver today I noticed this in the "barter" section: 3" Proline
Asking $2500 but says he's willing to trade for firearms or other.

Thank you swizz! A little out of my price range, but mabey I can work a deal that would benefit both parties, I do have a couple of firearms I could part with.
swizz
I'd give the old boy a call for the heck of it... he said "try me" in the ad.
ya never know... might end up with a smokin' deal!
jeast1050
Thanks, Swizz for the info on the dredge, I made the guy an offer, and told him id drive up to WY to pick up. He alredy had the stuff I offered in trade, and was really cool, sounds like hes still got it if anyone else is lookin. Found a good deal on a small combo new in Oregon, lookin foward to the warm weather, and diggin!
jeast1050
Found 1 thanks for the tip Swizz!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.