Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: highbanker
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Equipment - Prospecting and Lapidary
Ryan
My new toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
swizz
Nice!
Looks like a good recirculating concentrator, is that one made by RDH?
Ryan
Yes, it is the goldbuster 2
swizz
That looks like a good solid unit. happy088.gif
How are you planning on putting it to use... streamside, home concentrating/cleanup, both?
Looks like it's designed to capture the really small stuff with the expanded metal and matting. I'd love to hear a report once you get 'er going! Their equipment is reasonably priced compared to other stuff out there and I know they are a Mom & Pop operation... which I fully support! smileyflag.gif
Ryan
Made a video with my new highbanker, my kid did most of the talking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drbgxWuhY-I
Denise
Your daughter Logan is absolutely adorable! happy.gif Sounds like you need to take some time out for a visit to the jungle though. giggle.gif biggrin.gif Thanks for sharing the video with us Ryan.
kalenmcdonald
QUOTE (Ryan @ Mar 4 2011, 10:52 AM) *
Yes, it is the goldbuster 2

i have the same unit. It works really nice to catch the really small stuff. and surprising catches alot of black sand especially the really fine black sands. i changed the carpet though. when the cut mine when the made it. they didnt cut it wide enough to even fit the riffles. it was short 3/8''. But a great recirculating highbanker. i usually classify the dirt before i process it. but have been anxious to try it river side.

Kalen emoticon-object-018.gif
Ryan
I'm going out to the river in 2 weeks to try it out. I will take video of me using it riverside.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.