Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking to buy a sluice, blue bowl, gold n sand hand dredge
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
Miles H
I am looking for a sluice such as the A52 keene or something in that size range. I would prefer finding a used one for a little cheaper then a new. Also anything else like tools to recover Gold anything that you might have that you used in the past and have gone bigger. I also am looking for things to recover fine gold out of the concentrates like blue bowl or reclaim sluice. Anything im really open to looking at and appreciate anyones help
jeast1050
QUOTE (Miles H @ Jan 18 2011, 07:31 PM) *
I am looking for a sluice such as the A52 keene or something in that size range. I would prefer finding a used one for a little cheaper then a new. Also anything else like tools to recover Gold anything that you might have that you used in the past and have gone bigger. I also am looking for things to recover fine gold out of the concentrates like blue bowl or reclaim sluice. Anything im really open to looking at and appreciate anyones help

Miles, I built my own sluice, and its seen some abuse, but works really well. its 5 ft x 10 in. wide, and can move some material. We also built a reciculating system which works well for "garage sluicin" when its too cold for the hills. Cost about 60 and everything needed at the local hardware store. I can put together a materials & specs list if you want to know more.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.