Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted to buy:used sluice & 2" discharge/uptake hoses
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
bigrex
Wanted to buy: used sluice

Want to spend about $50-75 (not counting shipping)
Flare end must be 12" minimum, wider is better, can be old or even somewhat beat up.

I want to use it as an overflow sluice while testing a to a 12" wide sluice I made, I will also probably continue to use it in conjunction with the other sluice. Mainly looking for sluice with larger riffles, up to 1", the overflow sluice will be the back-up to catch any of the larger gold.

Wanted to buy: 25 to 50 foot 2 inch discharge hose, also looking at buying uptake hoses. Will pay around a $1 per foot or whatever is the best deal.

Would like to see photos of what you have
swizz
Welcome bigrex.

sonofabeaver.... yer about 5 weeks too late. I gave away a nice folding sluice that would've probably worked well for your needs.
Definitely search eBay and Craigslist Denver frequently, I see a lot of used sluices flying around there that fit the description of what you're looking for.
I was able to get a great deal on a Keene dredge, blue bowl and other mining equip from a guy on Craigslist a while back who was drifting toward detecting and getting rid of everything else.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.