Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: When Will America Collapse?
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
Mineral Estate Grantee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSRbBpDiDeE...player_embedded
CP
It will only collapse if the citizens let it!!
But as long as websites such as Colorado Prospector exsist we've got a fighting chance to learn and participate.

No I've not looked at the video link as there was no discription/opinion given but felt this needed said!!

CP
russau
i personnaly believe that America is collapseing all around us in areas and most people wont/dont care as long as they still have "their" job. they will complain when it gets around to "their" door,and then youll hear them say,"why hasent someone stopped theis"! but by then its to late! and we only have ourselves to blaime. we elected and keep electing these socalled "representatives" into office!
CP
Yep Russ unfortunately that is very true.
It's only when each individual person decides (or not) to pay attention to the bigger picture and become an active participant instead of sheep!
Personally I feel there are many who'd rather be the sheep and just follow the media. But some of us are still not going to join the sheep, no matter how much media stuffs it down the publics throat.

CP
russau
AHMEN!
Coalbunny
I'm with CP. I've been hearing this crap for decades, and when they say it's the end, it never is.

My granddaddy said it's only the end if people let. So if we keep fighting, we won't let it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.