Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Congratz
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
jim
Congratulations goes out to the CP'S. I see that membership is up well over a thousand now. I always knew that ya'll would do good with such an indepth and very interesting site. Near 700 at one time ...WOW. I'd be willing to bet that there are very few out there that can boast a number like that. Keep up the great work Dan and Denise and thank you for countless hours of entertainment, information, and lots of great pics. I wish ya'll the best for the coming year. May it be better than any before. Jim

PS And thank you both for some of the fondest vacation memories to date. It shore was fun!!!
russau
yep! D&D desearve our thanks for the CP club and this forum/site! really nice people to know!
swizz
My thoughts echo those of Jim and Russ. Thanks D&D for putting together and maintaining this great site. It continues to be a wealth of information and valuable resource for many!
Huge debt of gratitude for everything I've learned here for sure. research.gif
Excellent site. happy088.gif happy088.gif
Thank you!
ASTROBLEME
Great news. Keep up the good work Dan & Denise. excited.gif

THANK YOU for all your effort!
CP
Thank you all and you're very welcome and thank you Jim for starting this thread.
The forum has really grown in membership this year as well as traffic and it's awesome!!
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif emoticon-object-009.gif

I'd also like to thank all the CP club members for helping to provide this resource/website via their club participation and support whom are only a small portion of the total forum member count. Your continued club member support makes it happen for everyone!! smiley-cool14.gif smiley-clapping.gif

CP
jim
You are welcome Dan. Ya'll deserve all the praise. Thanks for the perserverance and hard work. I know that it has been a very tough row to hoe for you both. Keep on trucking!!
Coalbunny
Yep, they have done exceptionally well.

How many lifetimers do we have?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.