Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DIY Trommel help
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Equipment - Prospecting and Lapidary
Ryan
I am going to make a reverse helix troomel and looking for information. I have the pipe I am going to make into the helix part but nothing else. My wife will not let me spend much so I am looking for ideas and help to find scraps to make it out of. I have some plans drawn out but this is just the start. anyone.gif
russau
over on Mike Higbees www.49ermike.com theres a video (do a search on mikes site: (reverse helix)of how a guy made his own reverse helix and it was real simple todo! give it a look!the post is in the prospectors cach forum veiwing topic# 87886 and he posted a seris of videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTHY9pX09HK looks so EZ even i could do it! just clicking on this youtube shows that its not there but it is over on mikes site.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.