Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Americans Are Willing To Trample One Another ...
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
Mineral Estate Grantee
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/...trial-wasteland
realnice
Wow, that video is disturbing. Many people are really addicted to consuming worthless trash and the list of companies who outsource is huge! Pretty Sad.
emoticon-object-018.gif
russau
that sucking sound ole Ross Perot predicted is getting louder and louder! and o says hes going to make any company PAY for takeing their manufactoring and leaving the good ole USA ! i havent seen any of his promises come true ,EXCEPT for the CHANGE he promised! and boy are we paying dearly for that!!!
CP
Very disappointing indeed!
We've never been a "black friday" participant and I'm glad for that.

The Colorado Prospector Miners Market has no foriegn made plastic crap, stop by soon and shop for handcrafted in America by Americans products if you're shopping for some cool gift ideas too.
This mom and pop American company can sure use your support right now and your purchase will help keep jobs in this country! emoticon-object-018.gif thumbsupsmileyanim.gif No trampling needed either, plenty of room in the store for everyone who want's to browse! smiley-cool14.gif

CP smileyflag.gif
russau
SALUTE!
CP
Thank you Russ! emoticon-object-018.gif

Hopefully more folks have taken the time to shop locally and support American goods and jobs! We've only had a couple small items sell this holiday season so far but are hopeful for more.
Don't forget folks.......where you spend does make a difference, for some businesses it makes or breaks them. Pay attention and shop wisely!
Thanks.

CP
russau
its almost impossible to buy only American made goods. i try to buy locally made things or services.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.