Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3" highbanker dredge combo unit
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
CP
For sale-
3" Keene combo unit for sale. This unit has been modified from original with several changes.
Unit is complete with newer suction hose and foot valve (replaced year before last) as well as over 100' of 1.5" pressure hoses in several segments.
including extra parts/couplers.
Engine is a 6.5 hp B&S which does very well at the higher elevations here in Colorado and will push water as far as you need with all this hose.
Header spray bar set up has been modified and so has the matting under the riffles. Matting is full length non backed miners moss with full length deep v black mat underneath.
Spray bars and input for spray bars are all adjustable and can be pointed to any direction needed.
Suction set up works great too and you can see us using it dredging at 10,500 feet elevation in the winter dredging video.

This is the same unit many of you may have seen us using in the field or online around this website, it is our personal set up and it's all working great. Unfortunately we are needing to sell it off for $$ to keep this website and us going right now. You won't be unhappy if you buy this unit, the engine and pump are in awesome shape and the engine will start on the first or second pull everytime. You'll be all set to dredge, highbank or both the next time you head out.

Price for the whole package is $1,400.00 - Cash or paypal payment
Pick up will be in Alamosa or if you wish delivery within Colorado, add $2.00 per mile (one way) from Alamosa to your desired delivery address.

Reasonable offers will be considered.
Contact me for more details and or to arrange your purchase.
Thanks for looking

CP
CP
Thought I'd pop in here and add that this unit does excellent on the fine gold recovery too with the matting mods done and there are no other units like this out there after the mods to the matting and header set up. It's a one of a kind and you'll be happy using it in the field.

Due to family/personal situations we are having to sell off this unit even though we'd rather not be selling it. mellow.gif

Reasonable offers will be considered folks, treat yourself this Christmas and get a great deal on this combo unit with extras.

CP
gazzer
By chance is this unit still available?

I am very interested in something about this size.
CP
Hi gazzer, welcome to the forums. sign0016.gif
Yep this unit is still for sale and is a really good size for the mountains. It runs great and always starts up on pull 1 or 2
Post up more questions if you have any or contact me to work out the final details if you decide to go with this one.
Thanks for your interest.

CP
gazzer
According to the winter video, the age of the unit is from around 2006. The motor sounds like it is in good shape. How many hours does it have? Can you send a personal message to my E-mail with a way to contact you personally?

CP
PM coming your way with contact info.

CP
CP
QUOTE (gazzer @ Feb 6 2011, 11:29 AM) *
According to the winter video, the age of the unit is from around 2006. The motor sounds like it is in good shape. How many hours does it have?

Thought I'd answer these questions from gazzer just so others viewing would have the answers also.
The highbanker is a couple years older than that, we got it in 04' used for a season at that time. I think the original owner used it twice that first year he said. The engine is in very good shape still, we've probably only put about 300 hours on it ourselves at most since we do alot of other types of prospecting that doesn't involve the combo unit.

Haven't gotten a deal struck yet so this unit is still for sale everyone.
Spring time is just around the corner and the temps will be rising folks.........get an entire combo package now, you'll be ready for the warm up and some great prospecting adventures with this combo! emoticon-misc-004.gif happy088.gif

CP
CP
This units been sold. Thanks to everyone for their interest.
Good luck to the new owner on all their future prospecting with it too.
happy088.gif

CP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.