Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
Denise
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

We hope everyone has a warm and safe Thanksgiving...........
Remember to always be thankful for what you have. cloud9.gif I am!

russau
Happy Thanksgiving to all! yes, remember who made this all possible!
Denise
Thanksgiving means something different in everyones eyes, even the things to be thankful for.

No turkey going in the oven here, but Im thankful Im going to eat today. Waking up to 23 degree trailer inside, but Im thankful I have a roof over my head today and the sun is starting to shine. Im not going to be gathering with a big family or friends to celebrate this day, but I am thankful I do have my guys here with me. happy.gif Im also thankful to have this great website where one can meet some great people!

So many things to be thankful for, one just has to sit and think about it.
What do you have to be thankful for this fine day?
anyone.gif

swizz
QUOTE (russau @ Nov 25 2010, 05:51 AM) *
... remember who made this all possible!

Sarah Joseph Hale?

Happy Thanksgiving!! smileywaving.gif
swizz
QUOTE (Mrs.CP @ Nov 25 2010, 08:31 AM) *
What do you have to be thankful for this fine day?
anyone.gif

The list of things for me to be thankful for grows every year. Always topping the list are my parents who remain alive and well, wish I could be with them for Thanksgiving.
Denise
Sarah......... smiley-clapping.gif

Parents........A great thing to be thankful for Swizz! At leat your with them in heart today.
smile.gif
CP
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Hope you are all having a great day with your families!

I'm thankful for many things today....I'm very thankful to be with my wonderful wife of 23 years + with my son. I'm also thankful that this website is still up and running for everyone to use as it's become an awesome resource of information for all to use! Yes honey and thankful for dinner today even if it's not turkey buffet! I'm very happy to have dinner today as many are still going to go hungry in this country today. I'm thankful to all our veterans abroad, past and present and their families who have made the sacrifice and still are today!
I'm also very thankful for each and every single patron of the Colorado Prospector club and business, THANK YOU ALL!!

Stay warm and keep it safe along your travels to and from your holiday destinations.

CP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.