Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Foosball in colorado
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
Thunder
Just wanted to say hello to you all and am happy to have found this website. I usually am on cofoosball.com.

I have a place in leadville and have been doing a little bit of prospecting but am looking forward to next summer.

Well hope all is well with you all and happy hunting.

Thunder
Denise
smileywaving.gif Hi Thunder, and welcome to the CP forums!
We would love to hear about what kind of prospecting you have been doing. Make yourself at home on the website. We all look forward to your stories and participation.

Denise
smile.gif
Thunder
Yea thanks Denise. Just been tootling around in Leadville and found some old nails from the 1800's and some other cool things! But cant wait for next summer!

thanks for the warm welcome Denise.

Thunder
Thunder
Oh yea if any of you all play foosball and are near denver let me know we can bang the ball around.

hope all is well with you all

Thunder
Thunder
Yea pretty pumped for the summer!

I went tootling around town the other day with a friend and found a 1987 Qtr and some wierd looking metal thing out of the creek.

My friend found a couple nickels and some copper pennies.

Summerthunder
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.