Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spruced Up The Home Office
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
swizz
Spruced up the 'ol home office with a nice wall map (with Legend)!
Colorado Geologic Map... coated with heavy plastic so that I can use Dry-Erase markers.
As a fossil nerd, the info is very valuable. I'm still learning how to use it to my advantage in other areas of mineral exploration. Very nice to have it next to my computer!
(D&D... can we have a Fossil section in the forums? 2c.gif )

Denise
happy088.gif Great map Swizz, and good plan with it! I bet it will get alot more use that way.
A fossil forum sounds great, thanks for the suggestion! Dan and I will discuss its best placement and get it done. I can already think of several topics that can be moved into it once its started. groucho.gif

But you know the old saying....."Good things take time". wink.gif
swizz
That would be awesome, I'd love to see a Fossil section. The site may draw a few more hits also, as people (like me) have Googled and bookmarked sites that have fossil discussions for reference, especially regional.
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
russau
years ago i started to setup my basement with my maps like you did, but my wife decided "otherwise". ohwell!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.