Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NW Miners Rally
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting and Rockhounding Gatherings or Events > Rallies and Coming Shows
Denise
Don't miss out on this GREAT time!
August 20 through 22, 2004.
These folks are working hard to make this rally a great one.

You can learn more about the rally at
http://www.minersrally.org/
Fun for the whole family! wub.gif B)
CP
These folks are asking for a little help to get the Washington rally together.
Found this posting from Matt in the GoldDredger forums so I thought we should put it here also.

I got an email from Bruce Beatty and in it was this line: "We need volunteer instructors to teach the WDFW, DNR, and DOE personel the techniques of small-scale prospecting at the Rally."

Guys -- if you want to be part of the excitement, atmosphere, and spirit of being on the inside of one of these rallies, if you want to be a part of something far larger than self, if you want to be a part of changing things for the good, here's your chance: email Bruce: fadingpast@qwest.net and volunteer for whatever you can do.

Thank you,
Matt

Lets help out if we can everyone....... I'm sure they can use all the help they can get. :)

CP
Denise
Bruce and CC,
If there is anything we can do to help out from Colorado, don't hesitate to ask. :)
CC_
The rally is on a roll now. The banner downtown is up and the schedule for the Rally and Heritage Days is done.

River Oaks RV Park is booked solid.

If you need another place, (click) go to Places to Stay --they have a list of places to stay.

Parking will be on the streets of Oroville and a shuttle bus will run about every 15 minutes.

Not sure what the weather will be doing yet. Last week we were cold and rainy this week in the 80's and 90's. I don't think will be 100+ this year. At least I hope not. The river did come up last week by a foot and is on the way down again.
CC
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.