Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Doodles
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
Boogie
Click to view attachment
russau
nice doodeling Boogie! fram them and try to sell than!!
Boogie
Thanks for the compliment Russ!

These are just quick little doodles that I sometimes find myself doing when I should be paying attention to something else.. Compliments like yours are payment enough.

Someday I might post some of my more serious drawings. Mostly stuff like deer and other wildlife, dinosaurs, and even some creepy gothic stuff. Not much prospecting related stuff except what I've posted here.

And this one!

Click to view attachment
russau
looks good!!
Denise
Great doodles Boogie! I really like Gesture Rock....hehe thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Boogie
Thanks Mrs.CP!

These are some of my more serious sketches. I was going to try to sell digital copies of these on 2nd Life but I never really got the business going.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Boogie
A work in progress.

From sketch to artwork for embroidery for silk screening.

I still have a lot of work to do on it.

I took the sketch of the prospector that I uploaded earlier and developed on it.
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Boogie
Coalbunny
I used to doodle, if I ever find any of my stuff I'll post it.
Boogie
QUOTE (Coalbunny @ Sep 6 2010, 07:55 PM) *
I used to doodle, if I ever find any of my stuff I'll post it.

I'm looking forward to that!
Denise
Great looking panner man Boogie! I have doodled ever since I could hold a crayon/pencil. The kids in my neighborhood use to pay me $5.00 to draw pictures on their t-shirts in permanant markers. biggrin.gif I did a panner man before , but I transfered it to a woodburned/carved clock I made with gold inlay.

Thanks for sharing you doodles Boogie! You do good work!
Boogie
QUOTE (Mrs.CP @ Sep 15 2010, 06:32 PM) *
Great looking panner man Boogie! I have doodled ever since I could hold a crayon/pencil. The kids in my neighborhood use to pay me $5.00 to draw pictures on their t-shirts in permanant markers. biggrin.gif I did a panner man before , but I transfered it to a woodburned/carved clock I made with gold inlay.

Thanks for sharing you doodles Boogie! You do good work!

Thanks! Looks like you do some dandy doodles too! Excellent clock! Dang nice pickers too!
Boogie
App Doodle
I doodled this one on my iphone. Like nearly all of the doodles I've posted. It's not finished. I still need to work the sky.

Click to view attachment

Hey Coalbunny, where's yer doodles?! I'm guessing scooter related.
Boogie
Yay! I finished one!

Click to view attachment
Coalbunny
QUOTE (Boogie @ Oct 6 2010, 05:48 PM) *
App Doodle
I doodled this one on my iphone. Like nearly all of the doodles I've posted. It's not finished. I still need to work the sky.

Click to view attachment

Hey Coalbunny, where's yer doodles?! I'm guessing scooter related.

Nope, just can't find them. I have them in storage.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.