Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Halestorm
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Jam Sessions
GuitarC
Hey Dan and Denise,

I have been reading your music threads and I have lots of stuff for you to check out. Halestorm performed the other night on Jimmy Fallon. Lzzy has an incredible voice and reminds me at times of Anne Wilson from Heart or Kelly Clarkson in a hard rock band. Their songs have great hooks and I thought you would like them (If you have not already heard them).

Chris

Halestorm- Familiar Taste of Poison
Denise
Hi Chris, and welcome to the CP forums. sign0016.gif

Excelent tunes, thanks for adding them.........so much music and so little time. happy112.gif
Im hooked!! I spent an hour just listening to their music this morning. Your right, she has an incredible voice!!

music.gif

Here is another good one. Dont forget to turn it up!

Love/Hate Heartbreak
GuitarC
Thanks Denise for the Welcome. smile.gif

I agree that there is so much music so little time

Love/Hate Heartbreak is a great one too. I actually like every song on their CD which is not common for me

Being able to play studio recorded songs good live is one sign of a talented band/musician. Seeing Halestorm's live versions of their songs shows their raw talent. music014.gif

Innocence (live)

Here's a great Led Zep cover they do:

Blackdog (cover)

Denise
The drummer is great! I agree, they definately have the talent! Heart is one of my favorites, and Lzzy does a great job singing "All I Wanna Do". happy.gif

I'm a sucker for a good beat, and "I Get Off" definately has it going on. happy088.gif

Here is a link to their website HalestormRocks.com for tour dates and more info on the band.

music.gif
GuitarC
Talent runs in the blood Arejay the drummer is Lzzy's younger brother,

And so cool to be able to take a heavy song like "I Get Off" and do an acoustic version without missing a beat or in Lzzy"s case without missing a note.

I Get Off (live acoustic)
Denise
Another great tune from Halestorm!

"Here's To Us"

cheers.gif
Denise
"Break In"

stereo.gif
Dypheron
I'm pretty partial to I Want You (She's So Heavy). Great cover of the last great Beatles song.
Denise
Good tune Dypheron! happy088.gif I hope all is going good your way!
Denise
Here is another good one featuring James Michael...

"Pivate Parts"
music030.gif
Denise
"Welcome to the nightmare in my head"......... laugh.gif

Mz. Hyde

music030.gif dancing_smiley.gif
Denise
"I'm Not An Angel" sadno.gif
Denise
New CD out last month titled "Into The Wild Life". It get two thumbs up in my book. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

This one has a great beat. Love the lyrics! tongue.gif happy088.gif
"I Like It Heavy"

Another one I really like! happy112.gif
"Apocalyptic"
Denise
I'm really liking Lizzy's style, she has such a versatile sound it's hard not to like her stuff. Helps to have such a great band also. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Here is another off her new CD........"Bad Girl's World"

Great guitar jams!
Enjoy! happy112.gif
Denise
Can I get an "Amen" greensmilies-012.gif
Denise
"Better Sorry Than Safe"

"What Sober Couldn't Say"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.