Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Sluice Invention in Golden Colorado
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
Sidewinder
emoticon-object-018.gif
Hello Everyone!
My name is Ed
I'm new to this forum, but not new to Gold Prospecting.
My wife, (Sharon), and I have been prospecting Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, and parts of California for the last 27 years. We have custom built most of our equipment and hads lots and lots of fun and serious excercise, and I would estimate that we have manipulated over six to seven hundred tons of soil and have recovered many many ounces of Gold.
We have been losing ounces and ounces of gold, (just like everybody else), because of the fact that 95% or more of the free milling gold in Colorado is super fine, 50 mesh and smaller. We have built and developed some of the very best sluice boxes that present knowledge and available materials can allow, and we test the tailings to find the same result: lost micron gold!........Well, The good news is:
There is a brand new type of a sluice box created right here in Colorado called: The Sidewinder!
My wife, (Sharon) invented this design in April of 2010........I have built (3) prototypes and thoroughly tested each of them!......The results are nothing short of miraculous.
This sluice box has been successful in capturing super fine gold smaller than 100 mesh!
There is an international patent filing on this design, and a registered trademark with the State of Colorado.
We are very close to marketing.
We are going to offer small prospector models that sit in the creek, and we are going to build 80ft long hydraulic folding semi trailer mounted, Cummins diesel powered industrial models......Several models of highbanker style will be available with suction dredge combo options.
Please take a look at the first videos of the (3) prototypes that are currently being tested, at this link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/swsluice
Please understand that Sharon may very well be the very first Woman in Golden Colorado history to invent a mining related object........We are in contact with the Colorado School of Mines to research this.
We are hopeful that all of you find lots and lots of Gold in the very near future.
God Bless Miners!
Without mining and minerals, We would have nothing!

Take care everybody......and......keep playing this fascinating game of Hide and Seek......Gold Hides......We Seek!
OkieJon
QUOTE (Sidewinder @ Jun 17 2010, 05:05 PM) *
emoticon-object-018.gif
Hello Everyone!
My name is Ed
I'm new to this forum, but not new to Gold Prospecting.
My wife, (Sharon), and I have been prospecting Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, and parts of California for the last 27 years. We have custom built most of our equipment and hads lots and lots of fun and serious excercise, and I would estimate that we have manipulated over six to seven hundred tons of soil and have recovered many many ounces of Gold.
We have been losing ounces and ounces of gold, (just like everybody else), because of the fact that 95% or more of the free milling gold in Colorado is super fine, 50 mesh and smaller. We have built and developed some of the very best sluice boxes that present knowledge and available materials can allow, and we test the tailings to find the same result: lost micron gold!........Well, The good news is:
There is a brand new type of a sluice box created right here in Colorado called: The Sidewinder!
My wife, (Sharon) invented this design in April of 2010........I have built (3) prototypes and thoroughly tested each of them!......The results are nothing short of miraculous.
This sluice box has been successful in capturing super fine gold smaller than 100 mesh!
There is an international patent filing on this design, and a registered trademark with the State of Colorado.
We are very close to marketing.
We are going to offer small prospector models that sit in the creek, and we are going to build 80ft long hydraulic folding semi trailer mounted, Cummins diesel powered industrial models......Several models of highbanker style will be available with suction dredge combo options.
Please take a look at the first videos of the (3) prototypes that are currently being tested, at this link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/swsluice
Please understand that Sharon may very well be the very first Woman in Golden Colorado history to invent a mining related object........We are in contact with the Colorado School of Mines to research this.
We are hopeful that all of you find lots and lots of Gold in the very near future.
God Bless Miners!
Without mining and minerals, We would have nothing!

Take care everybody......and......keep playing this fascinating game of Hide and Seek......Gold Hides......We Seek!

Interesting idea. I can see material setting up in the sluice just as it would in a river channel.
Crusty
Stopped by Ed and Sharon's shop yesterday and chatted with them. Nice folks with great passion for prospecting! Hoping to see one of their sluices in action in the field soon to see it work
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.