Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The next Eureka!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Prospectors and Rockhounding Field Work
OkieJon
Just wonering what everyone thinks.

I say some pick and shovel miner sampling the high,remote areas.
Boogie
Other.

Something similar to Mollie Kathleen.

russau
probly a new reality tv show will come on (gold prospecting in America??) and someone that dont know sqwat will stumbel on to a pure out cropping of Quartz/gold and they will probly have tobe told what they just found!
ScottKS
I picked Miner detecting....Why???....well that 9 pounder just found not too long ago should answer it...to be able to find no less then 20oz....detecting would have a better chance of finding that much in one day....RIGHT!!!.......lol giggle.gif
dickb
I'm with ScottKS.

I would think the best chance for 20 ozt would be a beeper finding a vein with a lot of nuggets in a small area.
The dredger may find the vein also, but more than likely, they wouldn't be working in a virgin area.

Dickb
Denise
Core sample testing would be my best guess....... smiley-cool14.gif
swizz
You are all wrong.
The next eureka will be at my mine... I'll trip over it.
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Denise
We hope the best for you Swizz! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Just make sure your wearing steel toes.
swizz
QUOTE (Mrs.CP @ Feb 25 2011, 06:46 AM) *
Just make sure your wearing steel toes.

In all fairness, I didn't finish... with my luck, once I trip over it'll cause me to either stumble off a cliff or fall on my pick. wacko.gif
The nugget's value will be equal to medical bills incurred from the mishap.
This is mining science. chin.gif
Denise
smiley-laughing021.gif
CP
Good one Swizz kick_can.gif crutches.gif slaphead.gif

I'd actually said other on my vote when this thread started. I was thinking about all the new drill results that had been coming out of Nevada last year. Some of those results were spectacular both in ounces per ton estimates (some double digits per ton) as well as depth/widths and lengths estimates of the ore bodies that are massive in size! I think those drillers were finding more than 20 ounces in a day. Not in Colorado but it's darn close. biggrin.gif
Denise
Sweet CP, bet that was a day of celebration for them when they pulled those core samples! extra_happy.gif
Coalbunny
I betcha it's gonna be Scott finding the mother lode in Kansas....
Denise
He's hoping anyways, aren't you Scott? happy088.gif
h20prospector
QUOTE (swizz @ Feb 25 2011, 09:04 AM) *
In all fairness, I didn't finish... with my luck, once I trip over it'll cause me to either stumble off a cliff or fall on my pick. wacko.gif
The nugget's value will be equal to medical bills incurred from the mishap.
This is mining science. chin.gif

Your wrong swizz. I'll find it by doing another face plant. smiley-laughing021.gif
ScottKS
Only time will tell but i really think i have a better chance of becomming a one oz. (gold nugget) member in Arizona drool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.