Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rally Funds #14-.6 gram nugget
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
CP
Hi Everyone,

This week we will have one piece for the auction and we'll end it again on Saturday at midnight mst.

This beautiful nugget was donated by ME CO out of his personal collection.
THANKS BUDDY!

Weight is .6 grams.
Sure has some unique character to it!

CP
jmann
Hows about $20.00. opps I think I here feet. :P jmann
Barney-mi
I'll go $25.00 Barney-mi
russau
lets move marks nugget to $30.00!
leonard
Put me down for $40.00.
Leonard
cornwall84
B) I can go $50 :D cornwall 84
Denise
CONGRATULATIONS CORNWALL84!

Looks like this nug just had a trans-Atlantic journey scheduled...... :D ;) :)
Passport? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Thank you Cornwall84, we'll send you an email here shortly.

Denise
:)
cornwall84
Hi Denise, Thanks, I am really pleased to get this . :D :D :D :D
jmann
Man Cornwall 84, You done goooooood. Congrats. jmann
CP
The trans-Atlantic journey has begun.... :D
And we also received a package from Cornwall84 with some more coins and trinkets for the kids. ;) Thank you Cornwall84, so far we have about 15 lbs of coins, tokens, and trinkets for the sawdust hunt. B)

CP
cornwall84
:D :D :D Hi Mrs CP , The nugget arrived this morning ( what great packing you use ) its really pretty and my wife really liked it. If Me CO is at the rally could you please ask him if he knows the history of it . I definitely wont be able to make it to the rally but i send my best wishes to you all and hope that it is a huge succcess , many thanks to all concerned as it allows people like me living in cities far away dream of going prospecting and you all are working so hard to keep that possibility open.
Best wishes
cornwall 84
ME CO
Howdy Cornwall, I won that nugget in a club raffle, at that time the club was buying gold from a guy who travelled around Mexico buying gold. Looks to me like it came out of a dry plaser. Mark
cornwall84
Hi Mark,Thanks for your fast response, Not the answer i was hoping for but it will have to do ,.i thought that you might have found it with a metal detector in coldorado, It sounds like the guy had a fantasic job .Thank you for donating it to get funds for the rally i will look after it.

best wishes ,
alan :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.