Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.5" Dredge Highbanker Combo For Sale - Near New
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
exiledangel
Hey guys, I haven't been on in a long time, I became a victim of the current economy! Anyways, selling my dredge/highbanker, only used twice. You can view the posting on Craigslist if your interested, gotta pay the bills. confused0082[1].gif
http://denver.craigslist.org/for/1679241274.html
russau
yep its a sad day when you need to sell off what you have to pay bills! ive been there and still am!
exiledangel
QUOTE (russau @ Apr 7 2010, 07:01 AM) *
yep its a sad day when you need to sell off what you have to pay bills! ive been there and still am!

No sir, not a good feeling at all! But I think of it like this, I am just upgrading to another unit, just selling this one way before i can get the new one LOL! Makes the loss less painful.
russau
has your equipment been sold yet?
exiledangel
QUOTE (russau @ Jun 9 2010, 12:07 PM) *
has your equipment been sold yet?

No sir it has not, and I have been away due to a death in the family. I need to update this posting as it is a 2.5" and not a 3" just to let you all know!
CP
I'm very sorry for you and your families loss exiledangel. sad.gif Our deepest condolences from us all.

I've gone ahead and edited the title of the thread/size for you to show it's 2.5", hopefully you get a buyer for this one soon with all the nice weather coming around.
Shame you have to sell, but like you said, it's the first step to an upgrade then. happy088.gif

CP
russau
i have a friend looking for a 2.5 combo. and hes coming to Colorado in a couple of weeks! ill notify him of this if he hasnt already heard about it!what brand is i?t.what price? what kind of shape is it in?could you post a picture of it??
exiledangel
2.5 " Dredge Highbanker Combo - $1800.00 OBO
Used twice! So you might as well say it's new! This puppy cost me $2,400.00 last summer and they currently retail at about: $2,331.00. I don't want to sell but gotta pay the bills and have had a family emergency. This is a nice piece of equipment for a novice as well as a seasoned prospector! (Example: http://www.goldprospectorssupply.com/Proli...ombo_p_199.html ) Comes with:

The Proline 2.5" combo has become very well accepted with many prospectors who feel that it is the perfect size of dual-purpose machine. When this unit is being operated as a dredge, it is capable of processing in excess of five cubic yards of material per hour. This is also the smallest Proline combo that can handle a continuous feed with a standard size shovel, which makes it the perfect highbanker for one or two people.

This combo falls halfway in size between the 2" and 3" models and has incorporated some features from both of them. For example, the stand and legs are longer, but are made out of the same size material as the 2" for weight savings. The polyethylene plastic hopper has been reinforced just like the 3" and the riffles have a stiffening rod on them to ensure a longer life. The sluice box on the 2.5" is made out of the same thickness of aluminum as the 3" as well. This makes for a very strong unit.

Powered by a 4 horse power Honda engine and our HP 200 pump, this is by far the most powerful 2.5" combo available anywhere. The HP 200 pump was developed for high volume as well as high working pressure necessary for successful highbanking. This pump was also one of the first of its size which was engineered to be capable of driving an air compressor while still maintaining ample suction power.

All of the Proline dredge-highbanker combos are popular with prospectors who are looking for maximum versatility in a proven design. If the 2" combo isn't up to your needs, and if the 3" combo is just a little too large, then the Proline 2.5" combo would be the perfect choice!

Specifications
Engine 4 hp Honda
Dredge pressure hose 1.25" x 10'
Pump HP 200
Highbanker pressure hose 1.25" x 40'
Sluice box 12" x 42"
Weight 95 lbs
Jet 2.5" x 1.25" thread
Dredge capacity Up to 5 yards per hour
Dredge hose 2.5" x 10'
Foot Valve

The blue one pictured is the actual item, the other picture is just to show you everything that comes with it. I ran this ad before and accidentally posted it as a 3 ", it is not, it is the 2.5" model.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
russau
i called Dave (snowdog)and left him a message on his phone.
CP
Glad to hear Snowdog (Dave) is getting out and enjoying some prospecting. Hope he's been doing well and staying busy with his lapidary work.
Tell him we all said howdy from the Colorado Prospector site.

smileywaving.gif
exiledangel
The dredge has been sold, thank you for your interest!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.