Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: they are watching!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Land Rights, Laws and References > Fight For Your Rights!
russau
over on the GPAA site there is a new post labeled."watching us" its in the prospecting forum. or a direct link is: http://nrm.dfg.ca.gov/FileHandler.ashx?DocumentID=18442 the greenies are watching and copying our comments. they have been doing this for years on some sites. thought youd like to know!
swizz
Well.... they can follow this site if they like. I'd like to believe that this site provides information in the form of facts and not in the form of blatant racism, anger and fear mongering (I doubt that D&D would tolerate much of that).
If I'm wrong, consider me gone, but I know you guys are smarter than that.
Wow, talk about shooting yourself in the foot.... don't these folks know that when you hit "enter" it's open to the public..... or maybe they haven't heard of Google??
Come on people, dummy up.
Coalbunny
I don't care if they watch me, so long as they are 18 years of age or older or have parental consent.

And if they schedule it just right, they just might get an eye full.....

...of mud! LOL!
CP
You are right Swizz and thanks for saying so out loud here in the forum too. biggrin.gif They probably do follow this forum as well but didn't find any posts to use in their propaganda.
This website would not let threads stand with that type of content. stop.gif I'm sure there are many websites followed so to speak by folks with interests not positive to mining. At the very least one would think moderators at any website would have influenced the flow of those threads to be better worded, and or edited when control can't be shown properly by posters.

Thanks Coalbunny, just what I needed this morning with my coffee, a visual of you makin' mud pies! smiley-shocked003.gif Gonna' be all day before that image is gone. smiley-laughing021.gif

russau
hahahahaha i can just see that now! hahaha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.