Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyone on the western slope?
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
jasong
I just registered, not sure how I never found this forum before. Just wanted to say hi and see if anyone else around here is from western CO?

Jason
swizz
Hi Jason and welcome to the forum. Definitely folks here from the western slope. smileywaving.gif Not sure as to 'how far' west you mean when you reference 'western' Colorado.
We get around....
Coalbunny
Hangin' in Hangtown, here.....
CP
Welcome to the Colorado Prospector forums jasong, glad to have you in the community here.
Make yourself right at home browsing around, we all look forward to your future participation. There's a great group here and I'm sure several more will chyme in soon. I know there are more on the western slope as well, but like Swizz said, many of them do get around.
biggrin.gif

Welcome to any other new forum members as well who've recently joined but not posted yet, make yourselves right at home.

Good luck prospecting everyone! emoticon-misc-004.gif

CP
jasong
Hey, thanks for the welcome everyone. I'm in Fruita.

I mostly explore around the San Juans or into Utah but the only place I've ever run into any other prospectors was at rattlesnake gulch, figured I'd see if anyone else was out here!

Maybe I'll see some of ya around this summer.

Coalbunny
Ah, I used to live there. I was finding some colors on the Colorado just south of Fruita where CO-349 crosses going to the National Monument. We're talking about really fine, less than 1/2 mm in size.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.