Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Colorado rally stuff
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
CP
Colorado Prospector has just opened a new online store where you can purchase gifts and goods. We get $2.00/item purchased which will help the Colorado Prospector club.
This idea came down the pike from Geno (DEF) and Redpaw (MRT) so we joined through their network and any purchases will also benefit them. :D

We have also added some special edition Rocky Mountain Miners Rally stuff to the products. We'll try and make up really cool ones for the final editions....... ;) B)

So come on in and see what suits ya'!
You can view the new Colorado Prospector online store here www.cafeshops.com/cps_store

Thank you Geno and Redpaw, good find!

If you would like something that isn't listed just let me know.

Here are a couple of the things we have in the new store.
They read........
"Rocky Mountain Miners Rally
Idaho Springs Colorado
2004"

CP
CP
Hat can be in blue if prefered :)
russau
well i got my orders in for my C.P. rally t shirt and my DEF2004 RMMR t shirt and my MRT t shirt! and something for a new grandson! im set for the year on shirts now! oh shoot, there goes my gas money to get to the rally! not to fear! with these fine looking t shirts im sure to get a ride to the rally!
Redpaw
Thank You Russ,
The warchest is now established.

Much appreciated.

RP
russau
no! not thankyou russ, but thankyou dave is more correctly answered!
Denise
Thank you Russ! :) I noticed jmann has also put in some orders from the CP store. Thanks guys! B)

Denise
:)
Denise
You can also help by supporting the DEF. Purchasing some of their apparel today. B)
http://www.cafeshops.com/def2004
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.