Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: propaganda?
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic > Off The Wall
Mineral Estate Grantee
Growing and growing, sixfold in Wisconsin. Probably because they harass the lawful landowing miners instead of focusing on unlawful activity.
Maybe miners appear weak and unorganized.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100301/ap_on_...GltcGFjdGRydWc-
russau
you all know the saying,"united we stand,divided we fall." seems that thier plan of attack is/will be working well!
CP
Hey M.E.G. (Jon)

I've moved and changed the title to this thread as it has no relation to anything with mining that I can see.

Is this information you are posting as Hal's defacto publicist? If so, then what would be the relationship to mining he's wanting demonstrated?
I opened that link and all I saw was an article about pot growing on public land.......am I missing something?

This is a mining/prospecting website and discussions will be kept on those related topics. Unrelated will be moved, edited and or deleted.

CP

ASTROBLEME
There has been some news about the increasing problem of pot growers using explosives and posting armed guards in sniper locations to protect their crops in remote locations on public lands. Some of the more sophisticated operations use remote cameras to check up on possible thieves or law enforcement efforts. Be careful out there when you are prospecting, especially near mountain streams as the growers are starting to developing elaborate irrigation systems in areas that have water and soil types suitable for cultivation. These are the same places prospectors are drawn to.

Here's a recent story you must read...

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/articl...atiJVgD9E64ET00

ASTROBLEME
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.