Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CP's Online Store
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > ColoradoProspector.com
CP
Colorado Prospector has just opened a new online store where you can purchase gifts and goods. We get $2.00/item purchased which will help the Colorado Prospector club.
This idea came down the pike from Geno (DEF) and Redpaw (MRT) so we joined through their network and any purchases will also benefit them. :D

So come on in and see what suits ya'!
You can view the new Colorado Prospector online store here www.cafeshops.com/cps_store

Thank you Geno and Redpaw, good find!

If you would like something that isn't listed just let me know.

CP

PS Here are a couple of the cool products you will find at the new online store.
CP
You can even find some stuff for the little future miners and explorers. ;)

The toddler shirt below reads "My parents protect my rights to play in the dirt!
www.coloradoprospector.com"

Just a thumbnail so it's hard to read in the pic.
jmann
Hey CP, Now that is really cool. ;) The boss told me last night we are taken the grandkids shopping one at a time for the next three weekends for summer threads and threds. :o Any chance of getting grandparents, grandpaw or grandmaw? I can get the boss to pay them Im sure. :) Then I can spend more at rally :D :D :D jmann
Redpaw
2004 The Year of the MINER

Looking real good Dan, once again I have to state it was all Geno and his brain power and i'm just a passenger on this freight train feeding the engine for more steam.

Those RMMR items are smart looking, and it is going to be great to see them at the rally.

WooHOO....The new gold rush in 2004.

Rp.
CP
Thank you Jmann, Redpaw.
We're glad you like them. Any of the images can of course be moved to another product, just let us know..... :D

Grandparents now have several choices also! ^_^

The MRT and DEF products look pretty darn cool too..... B)

CP
Redpaw
I was working on getting the Links to your store on the MRT site so we can help you out and then the knock at the door came......

VIRUS ALERT....

My Daughters friends dad said he had DELL out to his house to contain a virus and they claimed to have fixed it by replacing his harddrive and then reloading all his software back on for him....and then they left swearing all was okay.

Hence the knock at the door....

Can you come over and take a look at my system?, its not working right..?

4 hours and 4 viruses later with 57 infected files and blood on my hands I WON !!!!!...

He had the Sasser, the Lovran, Nachi.b and Enbiei.exe all wrapped up in his OS and not letting go....

I beat em' and I'm proud.

Now back to getting the banners for CP on the MRT site. ( shortly )
Redpaw
Hey Double D,
We have you all over the site, hope you do well.

Anything to help friends. Your on the main page also...

Rp
Denise
Your great Redpaw!! :)
As soon as I get some of this other stuff done, I will get those cool banners you made for the MRT and the DEF and I will add them to the Colorado Prospector site.
Looks like your right!.........................It's going to be the year of the miners! ^_^

It's almost June! WOOOOOHOOOOO!
:D laugh.gif :P

Double D!
:D :D laugh.gif laugh.gif :D :D
You crack me up!!
Redpaw
Hey Double D,
Your site ( store ) was looking way too cool for the MRT not to go and have to add some banners also to their page....

Gotta keep up with the D's....they always step it up a notch.

***more to that Virus story...

I get a call this morning ( first thing ) and the guy is worried that he can't suddenly get on the Internet....

So I tell him to unlock his firewall and allow MSN to have access......Took care of that.

and then.....He says..............

Oh by the way my daughters computer is networked to ours and when I booted it up this morning it transfered some viruses back onto my computer.....

at this point I'm thinking....( BLING BLING......Serious Coin ) for him not telling me he also infected his daughters computer the day before and shut it off to hide it from his wife that he infected BOTH Computers and then RE-Infected his own all over again this morning.....

( oooppssss phone ringing,,,,finish laterrrrrrrrr )
Denise
Colorado Prospector will ALWAYS support those who support others!
I have added the MRT and the DEF store to several of the Colorado Prospector web pages.

Thanks for all the hard work Redpaw and Geno! B)
gold_tutor
Denise/Dan...have what may sound dumb, but....I think it's worth running past ya.

No one, especially traveling long distances wants to take up the bulk of bringing oodles of 5gal buckets. Chances are good they will bring the minimum of buckets...
they take up mucho cubic space. And if the digging is good, then everyone wants to take ore home plus cons home...I've even gotten good at throwing in a note so I can tell which bucket is which. :) Have you ever noticed all dirt looks the same when it's dry? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Since you all are closer to the rally location,
have you thought of making a circuit of the Dairy Queen stores, etc., for the 5gal green pickle buckets, etc., and THEN IMPRINT THEM WITH THE Rally Logo/Banner, and then sell them or the blank ones for that matter...at the rally!!!

Bet you'll go through a boxcar of them...

totally unique...I don't think anyone else is selling "RMMR logo" buckets.

Oh, and one other thing...I always appreciate the 1 gallon and 2.5 gal sizes, too...
thems fer the days when I'm so tired, I can only pick up a half a bucket, being
a member of the weaker sex and all, ya'know....<_<

If selling shovels, goldpans, and jeans to the miners made Levi Strauss rich, how'bout selling buckets to the rally attendees? laugh.gif

Then,
AT the rally sell raffle tickets for a logo bucket with genuine Colorado Ore (salted if you like)? I've been known to pay $20 a bucket for a salted pig-n-a-poke bucket like that from a specific gold area in California...
OKAY OKAY, so P.T. Barnum was right.... rolleyes.gif

Sure is one way to spread the word about your website, your store and
raise funds, too....

can Geno or Jmann or someone help you out with this? I did the thinkin'...need someone else to help with the "doin'" :D :D :D
russau
megan, thats a good idea about selling ore by the bucket load. i must have atleast 25 buckets now, but i still stop on the hiway and pickup the homeless ones! ha id buy a bucket of ore! maybe the Argo people would consider selling a bucket of uncrushed ore also! heck id buy one of them also!
gold_tutor
Hi, Russ...so you are the reason why I don't find anything when I turn around in the median and head back for that bucket 'long side of the road. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I've always wondered why there were these black skid marks just about the place where I thot I'd spotted that ole "homeless" bucket !!! Tooooo funny!
russau
you know its kind of funny about them buckets. it helps the drive by counting how many buckets i see. i see usually atleast 5 buckets whereever i go. then when i get somewhere on a creek someone always says they forgot their buckets! (right garry!) weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllll i say why didnt youstop and pick one up?? and then i offer them one of mine cause i always bring to many!
jmann
I have a few. But not close to a boxcar full. Bad thing is there black. The only ones I get anymore come with sealer for our asphalt driveway. Will be glad to donate if you want them. Will check out prices for new. Do we want with or without lids. White I take it would be best color. Dont know if any other colors avalible. Will check out. Can transfer of logo be done at rally? Now I have a mission :) jmann
gold_tutor
Hi, Jmann...here's mah thinkin'...lidded black ones would be fine for the salted cons take home variety either raffled or purchased outright at the rally, to help defray costs.

Don't have a clue how to imprint a T-shirt let alone a logo a bucket...but I've always heard the saying, "if someone can make sumpin' stand still, then "we" can put a logo on it." Guess we'll know shortly if it is true or not :D

I only know of green colored pickle buckets and white ones, and I've seen the
occasional construction yellow buckets.

Gotta rely on you, jmann...I just dream this stuff up laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
thegeno
Here's a thought... pick up the free buckets... then make a stencil and spray paint the RMMR/coloradoprospector.com/2004/whatever on it. HA! you could even personalize it with your name!.. I am so freakin full of it ...
geno
Denise
Your full of great ideas Megan! B)
We use to get the old glaze buckets from the donut shops, and the chain buckets from the hardware store free. :D

Let me think about this one for a while, and I'll get back with you.
Hey................. huh.gif whats that smell? ;) laugh.gif
Denise
We have updated the products for the 2005 spring season.
Your faceing some sunny days ahead! You get your CP hat yet? ;) :D
http://www.cafepress.com/cps_store

Thanks for all your support. See you on the creek!
B)
leonard
I was going to buy a thong to wear out on the stream but the largest size they had was a large. ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif
Leonard
Denise
Should I write a letter to the thong company and say "Thank You!"? blink.gif laugh.gif

You crack me up Leonard!! ^_^ :D
wyodust
just ordered me, the wife and max a lil sum sum ^_^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.