Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: At least someone likes this weather...
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Exploring Our Universe > Photography and Observations
swizz
Snug as a bug in a rug. I took this about 5 minutes ago... she doesn't want anything to do with coming inside. As soon as I get her in tonight she'll shake most of it off in front of the TV then run and hop on Dad's bed! sadno.gif
marntson
My golden does the same thing, except when you make her come inside she looks like you just beat the snot out of her. Makes me wonder what the neighbors think of me.
swizz
This one drags me up the stairs like a cartoon.
Denise
Awwwwww, shes soooo cute!!!!! happy.gif

Shame on you Swizz......hehe.....The order of it should be you towling her off when she comes in, blow drying her with the hair dryer, then tucking her into your bed. biggrin.gif music037.gif

Thanks for sharing the pic of her. Shes adorable!
Gold_Barnstormer
QUOTE (swizz @ Feb 20 2010, 05:01 PM) *
Snug as a bug in a rug. I took this about 5 minutes ago... she doesn't want anything to do with coming inside. As soon as I get her in tonight she'll shake most of it off in front of the TV then run and hop on Dad's bed! sadno.gif

that's a good dog..................................................................bed wetter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.