Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Optional Signature
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic > Off The Wall
Redpaw
here you go....just highlight and copy into your signature....

...............\|||/......
..............(0 o)......
...,--ooO-(_)------------,
...|`````PLEASE``````|
...|```DON'T FEED````|
...|````THE TROLLS```|
...'--------------Ooo----'
...........|__|__|.......
..............|| ||......
.........ooO Ooo..
jmann
Dave, :D :D :D :D :D What are we going to do with you? You have to be the wildest man alive. How do you come up with this stuff? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Im sure glad to see you back in the orignal state of sanity. jmann
Redpaw
Hey Jmann,
That Governmental Summary Briefing of past terrorist accounts within our territorial waters was excellent, I really like they way they chronologically lay out the repeated incidents and what causes they committed these actions for.

The best read I've had in ages, it is one thing to hear people repeat these stories but this is the prooof that backs up those statements you see all over the net.

Thank you,

Rp

...............\|||/......
..............(0 o)......
...,--ooO-(_)------------,
...|`````PLEASE`````|
...|```SAVE THE `````|
...|`````MINERS`````|
...'--------------Ooo----'
...........|__|__|.......
..............|| ||......
.........ooO Ooo..
jmann
Hey Rp, The thanks is all mine. Im glad that I could contribut something to help. Not an easy thing to do from midwest. To far away to do much. jmann
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.