Here's a few more pics from my collection. Photography is something I love. So much history that is in front of us, but we just don't see it. To us it's normal, everyday life. In the years to come, OUR current normal everyday life will be gone, and little to remember it by.

I know how much I wish I could have pics of my hometown, fields I once ran cattle in, now subdivisions. My favorite swimming hole? Piped.

So here are these pics of a few places locally, and their descriptions.

Sometime later I'll see if I can dig up p[ics of my hometown. (You guys should as well!)

Gold from some virgin gravels from California Gulch an older gentleman gave me (when he said there IS gold there, he wasn't kidding!)-

Just north of Camp Hale on Ranch Creek Road-

Next five are Stumptown Colorado-

One of my better shots, posing during a break while out hiking with a friend just south of Winfield Colorado on South Clear Creek-

Same hike, looking SW at Granite Mtn.

Description follows.....

Looking north from the Banker Mine, in the foreground is the mine/mill office (they had both here).
In the middle to the left is the bottom of Winfield Peak. Behind it is North fork Clear Creek.
The mountains in the back are La Plata Peak (on the left) and Mount Hope (on the right).
At the bottom of that at the fork of South & North forks of Clear Creek is the ghost town Winfield.