Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rally Funds #13-Dixie Mine Gold
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
CP
Okay folks,
This week we will have one piece for the auction and we'll end it again on Saturday at midnight mst.

This is the nicest specimen of gold to date and we need to have some good bidding on this one. We need to raise $300.00 more before 05/15 to purchase the insurance.

This weeks very exquisite, high grade crystal pieces are from the Dixie Mine in Clear Creek County..... :) That's right, these fine specimens comes from the same county where the Rocky Mountain Miners Rally will be held.

The two pics posted with this pieces DO NOT do them justice, I'm looking at them still today, man they are nice!

We picked these up yesterday at the Colorado Mineral show from Steve and Bev with Colorado Nuggets. Steve was also kind enough to let me have some fun with his gold as you can see in the other posts..... laugh.gif laugh.gif :P Sorry I couldn't get one of those nugs for the auction.... ^_^

Anyway, since we need to raise the funds for the insurance very soon we'll be starting this one off at $150.00

Like I said, these pics don't do the gold justice......WOW, THEY'RE NICE!

CP

EXTENDED ANOTHER WEEK!
CP
Pic #2
wyodust
do you know the gr. weight? :o
Denise
1.7 grams of pure beauty!! wub.gif
thegeno
OK, I'll Bite... $160
CP
Thank You Geno!
Geno also made up some really nice high quality flyers and sent them out.
They're SWEET!
I'm sure there will be lots of folks who would like to purchase one at the rally.... :D

Just thought we would sweeten the deal up for this week since it's so important to have the insurance ahead of time. :o ;)

We are adding a VERY NICE Amazonite piece from the Dreamtime.
It measures approximately 4 inches in length x 2 inches deep x 1 3/4 inches high.
The color in this piece says it all! This is a perfect piece for cabachons or would make a fine addition to any collection in it's natural form!
This shade really does make some nice cabs, I've seen some finished ones.

One bid is gonna get em all! The 3 amigos and big blue! :)

CP
Denise
Here is a pic from the other side. wub.gif
CP
Hello everyone!

After checking with Geno (who has the winning bid) we have decided to extend this one another week!

I would like to say once again that it is VERY IMPORTANT that we raise the funds to pay the insurance by 05/15.

We would really like to see some fresh faces bidding on these items. ;)
The folks that have already purchased from the auctions have put out quite an effort already.
There are lots of folks out there that are behind the rally so lets see some enthusiasm here. :D

NOW IS THE TIME!
IT'S GOTTA HAPPEN!

You know someone who would be interested in supporting the Colorado rally?
Lets get them in here so they can....... :D ^_^

CP
CP
Well Geno, you still have it! :D Guess it was meant to be.... ^_^
You're one lucky fella...... ya don't see gold like this from Clear Creek County very often..... RARE PIECES! And that amazonite..... :) , I've been to rock shops that are selling pieces like this one if they're lucky. Some rock shops don't even have amazonite like this.... ;)

THANKS GENO!

I'll send ya an e-mail shortly.

CP
thegeno
Woo Hoo!... COOL!... Get me the payment info.

BTW, Next issue of ICMJ will have a quarter page ad on the CO and WA Rallies...

geno
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.