Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Smiles
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Exploring Our Universe > Photography and Observations
Pages: 1, 2
Denise
Something thats free and you can give everyone you see today...Even to yourself in the mirror. biggrin.gif
Have you given any smiles out today? Lets see some!

Click to view attachment

russau
what a kisser!
Denise
laught16.gif Russ! Too funny. Im not going to be the one to find out if thats true though. tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Denise
Sounds sad but true, but I notice that most people walk around with frowns on thir faces. sad.gif

Lets turn those frowns upside down. I found that as soon as people look at me, and I smile at them...they smile back.
smile.gif

Lets see how many frowners we can get to smile today.

Smiling only takes 17 muscles, but a frown uses 43 muscles.
Denise
Hows it going out there. Did you provoke any smiles today? anyone.gif
Dont worry, there is still time left.

Here are a few picture I found on the net to help warm that smiler up some.
wink.gif biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

Doesnt have to be a "Killer smile" per say, amazing what a small grin will do even. smile.gif

Click to view attachment

happy.gif
Denise
Another day, and If the birds can do it (smile) as a sky message so can you. wink.gif
Have a great day everyone, and remember to smile.
smile.gif

Click to view attachment
Picture taken from the internet.
CP
Cool ones Babe!
That's the happiest lookin' fish I've ever seen. biggrin.gif

Remember everyone, smiling saves evergy!
smile.gif

Denise
Thanks Dan. Glad your enjoying them.
I agree! That puffer fish sure brings a smile to my face. smile.gif
Glad it helped bring a smile to yours.

Click to view attachment

biggrin.gif
Coalbunny
QUOTE (Mrs.CP @ Dec 4 2009, 02:35 PM) *

And right as someone's finger nears the worm's head so they can pet it, this long set of jaws with really scary teeth shoots out and snags their finger...... smiley-laughing021.gif
Denise
Well now that can be true about any living creature it seems Carl. unsure.gif tongue.gif

Here is a cute one I found on the net.

Click to view attachment

Have a great day everyone, and dont forget to smile.
smile.gif
Denise
Its going to be another great day! Dont forget to bring your smile. smile.gif

Click to view attachment
picture pulled from the internet

bob-oh
QUOTE (Mrs.CP @ Apr 2 2010, 04:32 AM) *
Its going to be another great day! Dont forget to bring your smile. smile.gif

Click to view attachment
picture pulled from the internet

ALWAYS ENJOY COMING TO THIS FORUM. GOOD CONVERSATION AND NICE PICTURES.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT EASTER.

emoticon-object-018.gif
Denise
Thanks Bob! happy.gif We hope you all have a happy and safe Easter also. Say hi to Joan from us please. smile.gif
Coalbunny
CP
Ouch? smiley-shocked003.gif mellow.gif slaphead.gif
Denise
That dont count Carl, thats a forced smile. smiley-laughing021.gif

Here is another one I pulled from the net. Always remember to bring your smile. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
Coalbunny
QUOTE (ColoradoProspector @ Apr 6 2010, 08:18 AM) *
Ouch? smiley-shocked003.gif mellow.gif slaphead.gif

Don't take him metal detecting!
Denise
QUOTE (Coalbunny @ Apr 10 2010, 10:08 AM) *
Don't take him metal detecting!

Are you sure thats a "him" Carl? huh.gif confused0082[1].gif smiley-laughing021.gif

smileywaving.gif
Coalbunny
Yer scaring me Denise! smiley-shocked003.gif

smiley-laughing021.gif
Denise
Sorry Carl, I tend to do that to people sometimes. blush.gif laugh.gif

Denise
biggrin.gif I was searching through google for some good smile pics and i found this one........... spock.gif

Click to view attachment

It was listed under funny smiles, but the poor thing looks more like its screaming HELP! smiley-shocked003.gif

I'll just keep happy bunny thoughts and picture it hollering YEEEHAAAA, I can fly! laugh.gif
CP
smiley-laughing021.gif

He's a yelling all right and he's sayin'........ "YO, DUDE! THIS IS FUR, NOT FEATHERS!!! BUNNIES ARE NOT FLYERS!!" gen069.gif
laught16.gif
Denise
Nope, sorry Dan. sadno.gif Im keeping happy bunny thoughts here thanks. happy.gif biggrin.gif
Trilobite
heh heh, dunno if happy bunny thoughts is enough for that one Mrs. CP. That rabbit looks seriously distressed..... poke.gif tongue.gif
Denise
(Keeps happy bunny thoughts tongue.gif )

Well what about this one I found on the net........ mellow.gif

Click to view attachment

Sometimes it may take an extra effort, but its well worth it in the end. wink.gif
ScottKS
Looks like it is trying to go to the bathroom and it just won't come out.....lol smiley-shocked003.gif
Denise
tmi.gif Ewwww Scott! laugh.gif

I don't think so........That definately looks like his attempt at a smile for the camera man to me. biggrin.gif
Coalbunny
QUOTE (ScottKS @ Apr 28 2010, 09:04 AM) *
Looks like it is trying to go to the bathroom and it just won't come out.....lol smiley-shocked003.gif

ROFL! smiley-laughing021.gif
Denise
I thought that pic was cute. biggrin.gif Look at those big sweet eyes before he "smiled". laugh.gif

Coalbunny
I'm sorry Denise, but that really doesn't look like he's smiling! Maybe he's about ready to sneeze? I dunno.
Denise
So what does it look like this little guy is doing? chin.gif biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
Pictured pulled from google.
Boogie
QUOTE (Mrs.CP @ May 23 2010, 10:22 AM) *
So what does it look like this little guy is doing? chin.gif biggrin.gif

An Elvis impersonation.
Denise
smiley-laughing021.gif Good one Boogie!!! When I look at that pic now, I can almost hear him saying "Thank you, thank you very much." laugh.gif
Denise
Every smile is a little bit different, but they all have the same meaning. happy112.gif

Click to view attachment
Denise
mellow.gif Fine!.......Dont smile and see what it does to your face. tongue.gif giggle.gif
Denise
After all....You dont want to end up looking like this do you? rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

Click to view attachment

Man, I hate it when cameras are pointed at me! Can you tell? biggrin.gif
I was smiling till I saw the camera.
dry.gif tongue.gif
Denise
char098.gif Group smile! See, I can smile at the camera. laugh.gif Even though we all were wet, and looked like hell....we couldnt help but to smile. Was a fantastic day!

Click to view attachment

Do you have a pic of some smiles you have seen? Lets see them.
Denise
Here is one of Ms. Bear smiling.
She prefers to smile upside down for some reason. Guess It's a funny world flipped over? confused0082[1].gif giggle.gif

Click to view attachment
Denise
happy.gif Here is a cute smile from my new 7 month old kitty named Mocha. Was hard to get a picture since she was loving on the camera too close. giggle.gif Very lovable!! Just what I needed to bring a big smile to my face. wub.gif Thanks Dan!!

Click to view attachment
Woody
This cat seems to be saying,

“Your Honor, I refuse to answer your question because I have absolutely no idea what it is you seen me do”.

Nice picture.
swizz
Beautiful kitty Denise! char098.gif
Is Mocha a male or female?
CP
You're welcome Denise. biggrin.gif You have a special kitty spot in your heart purple_heart.gif and I just knew this little girl would fit in our family nicely.
Woody's got her attitude nailed though and she plays that look several times a day......deviant little furry stinker! smiley-laughing021.gif
Denise
laugh.gif Too funny Woody! That totaly sounds like something a cat would say!! It's a female Chris, and she is a total sweet heart......just really curious about everything. music037.gif biggrin.gif

Thanks, she is a beautiful kitty!!
wub.gif

Woody
Isn't there something out there about if you can find a male, three colored tabby, it is worth millions of dollars?
Denise
I'm not sure about that much, but they are worth a bit. It has something to do with the chromosomes. Usually if there is a male it is sterile or deformed. We did have a male calico when we lived in Michigan, but it was slightly deformed. It had extra toes on both front paws. He had huge feet!! Thats why we named him toe jam. giggle.gif
leonard
QUOTE (Mrs.CP @ Oct 30 2010, 10:27 AM) *
After all....You dont want to end up looking like this do you? rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

Click to view attachment

Man, I hate it when cameras are pointed at me! Can you tell? biggrin.gif
I was smiling till I saw the camera.
Dry.gif tongue.gif

She looks pretty hot to me! I like the long hair.
Leonard
leonard
Here's a kind of phoney smile. It's the good, and the bad and ugly. A few years apart.

Click to view attachment

Leonard
Denise
I was almost 8 when that first picture was taken of you Leonard. smile.gif You look really proud in the last picture. happy088.gif

Here is a picture of 4 puppies that showed up on our doorstep a few days back. As you can see by the smile of the ones face, they were glad to find us and not so quick to want to leave! They are still right outside the front door waiting for more love, food and water. wacko.gif

Click to view attachment

Hopefully the bunnies will forgive me and come back as soon as the puppies leave. mellow.gif

leonard
QUOTE (Mrs.CP @ Feb 11 2012, 06:37 AM) *
I was almost 8 when that first picture was taken of you Leonard. smile.gif You look really proud in the last picture. happy088.gif

Here is a picture of 4 puppies that showed up on our doorstep a few days back. As you can see by the smile of the ones face, they were glad to find us and not so quick to want to leave! They are still right outside the front door waiting for more love, food and water. wacko.gif

Click to view attachment

Hopefully the bunnies will forgive me and come back as soon as the puppies leave. mellow.gif

I don't know how anyone can just dump innocent animals like that.
Leonard
Denise
Lucky for them, they landed on our doorstep! We gave them to the same people who gave us Mocha. They are part of an animal shelter here that does not euthanize any of the animals. whew.gif All the puppies were females with very great personalities. It won't take long for them to have good homes.

I made sure they knew they were going to be ok, and then gave them all a group hug before they left. cloud9.gif biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.