Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CP Geocache
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Treasure Hunting and Metal Detecting
ASTROBLEME
Hi Everyone:

ColoradoProspector.com has put together a great geocache treasure hunting contest and I would encourage all current members to participate. If you’ve been procrastinating on joining ColoradoProspector.com, this is another good reason not to wait any longer.

On my way to search for #1, I passed through a meadow so full of flowers I could hardly put my foot down without stepping on a bloom. The hummingbirds were going crazy on all the blooms and I was thrilled to be able to see that splendor. I remember reading about a special train trip that would come into South Park during the 1800's just for viewing the flowers at their peak. If I hadn't been in the area hunting for the Geocache Treasure, I would have missed out on this opportunity to enjoy Mother Nature at her finest!

THANKS CP for taking the time and effort to put together such an enjoyable Treasure Hunt.

ASTROBLEME

Click to view attachment
CP
Thank you Johnny! We are very glad these are fun and doable for club members. biggrin.gif
I remember reading about that train to south park too........all the ladies would spend the day picking wild flowers and many of the guys were diggin for crystals!

There are some really nice flowers out right now and killer scenery while out hunting these stashes too. I think we'll have to work harder at how/where they are stashed in the future too jawdrop.gif .......can't be havin' em all easy. emoticon-misc-004.gif biggrin.gif

More will be stashed for recovery very soon everyone so keep your eyes open on the forum threads for the updates.

CP
Denise
You ask our son Timmy what one of his favorite things to do is......His reply will be "Geocache staching"!! signs021.gif

What a great adventure for the whole family. I agree with Timmy, it has been a treasure just putting them out there.

Here is a link to the thread were putting some pics in.
Geocache Stachin' thread
Denise
Still lots of time to get out there and look for the Geocaches. Your prizes are waiting for you. smiley-cool14.gif

The CP site is always having contests and giveaways, but this is one you can do on your own time.
signs021.gif
Kurt
Wow, I may just have to join up, and get on this one since I have been playing the game since 2002.
CP
Hi Kurt,

We would all be honored to have your club participation and the geocaches are a blast from what folks have been telling us.
One in particular (#2) has been unfindable but we double checked it earlier this season and it was still there.
These goecaches are a bit different in the fact you get to keep not only what you find in the field but also get to pick a treasure of your choice from the CP treasure chest when one is found also.
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

CP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.