Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Geocache stashin'
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > ColoradoProspector.com
CP
Just a heads up for all the club members.........Your new club members geocaches stashin' is underway! excited.gif
Check the club members protected section for details on the first ones and check back often to see when the new ones will show up.....and where will you end up? Ya' just never know! biggrin.gif

The first couple we've stashed are gonna' be fairly easy we hope.
Here is a sample pic to get the juices flowing.
The stash is in the pic.......think you have been to this spot before?

Click to view attachment

Have fun on your hunts for the caches.

CP
Denise
Club members can check the protected section of the forum for more details. If your not a club member yet, then now is a good time to join! happy088.gif

Here is another location where a geocache is stashed.......

Click to view attachment
CP
Cool, one of them has already been recovered. Good work Johnny! happy088.gif

Here is pic from geocache #3 added today........good luck out there everyone and stay safe! emoticon-misc-004.gif
Click to view attachment
CP
More caches are being stashed right now or already have been! jawdrop.gif
Keep your eyes on the protected club members forum for the new ones to be updated in the next few days!
excited.gif music037.gif

CP
CP
Hi club members,

2 more caches have been posted. This is a great time to get out there and see some awesome scenery too, all the high altitude wild flowers are in full bloom.

Here's a pic of one cache area posted today.....check the protected section to get the nitty gritty. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

Great pic Denise! char098.gif Everyone will want to visit there just to see that view.

CP
CP
psssst......................... smileywaving.gif 2 more geocaches were posted today club members.
As of right now there are 5 caches out that have not been found/recovered yet. Don't wait too long or someone else might get out there and find them. biggrin.gif

CP
russau
seeing this picture reminds me of "what could have been" if i had been a little quicker on retireing!
Denise
seeing this picture reminds me of "what could have been" if i had been a little quicker on retireing!

Gives you a great place to look forward to visiting then right? There is possitive in everything I think, just have to look harder for it sometimes.
smile.gif
Denise
Not only do the members get to keep what they find on location, but they also get to choose a prize from the
Treasure Chest.. signs026.gif

Still time to get out there and find those Geocaches! Good luck out there.
happy088.gif
Denise
QUOTE (ColoradoProspector @ Aug 3 2009, 01:10 PM) *
psssst......................... smileywaving.gif 2 more geocaches were posted today club members.
As of right now there are 5 caches out that have not been found/recovered yet. Don't wait too long or someone else might get out there and find them. biggrin.gif

CP

What a great time it was stashing the goodies. Some of them have been out there almost 2 years now. jawdrop.gif
We didnt put them in that hard of spots to find! stirthepot.gif #2 geocache (second post above) has been reported to be a difficult one though.
groucho.gif poke.gif biggrin.gif

Currently there are 4 geocaches left out there ready to be found, and hopefully we will be adding more soon.
Good luck and stay safe out there!

CP
A new geocache was put out for club members to find! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Feel like hunting one down for an adventure? Then choose a treasure chest item online after you find one! signs026.gif

Check out the details to find one of the geocaches in the club members protected forum section. Get out there while the weather is good to find one!

Not a club member yet? This is a great time to join the club with the current club membership drive underway. Save a few bucks or get extra time on your membership while the drive is underway. happy088.gif

Geocaches are just one of many club members benefits you'll get when joining the club.
Discover your independence & freedom in the prospecting world! extra_happy.gif
Denise
Everyone can see a picture of the location on the homepage this month. music037.gif Beautiful spot CP!

happy112.gif
swizz
I'm gonna definitely look for this one. groucho.gif
CP
Hey now Swizz, you was disqualified from that one. tongue.gif No fair ifin' you're with me when I stash em'! smiley-shocked003.gif smiley-laughing021.gif But you can do the others still. biggrin.gif
russau
Dan you cant blame a guy for tying:):)
swizz
shucks kick_can.gif
Denise
We may just be able to stash another up that way that you could look for though. happy112.gif
Still several out there that need to be found also like Dan said.

sad.gif Poor specimens have been stuck stashed in those containers for several years now, just waiting for that first shot of sunlight again. Who will be the next to find one? confused0082[1].gif eating-popcorn-03.gif biggrin.gif
Denise
Still out there and a great time to look for some before the bugs come out. It's also a great way to enjoy the day and test out a detector if you have one. A detector isn't necessary for finding them though, just gives one an advantage since all contain a golden dollar coin. happy112.gif

Good luck to those who look for them and let us know if you find one.
Denise
We had a great day yesterday setting out a new Geo-Cache and relocating Geo-Cache #2 since it was a difficult one to find.

Details for locations will be listed in the club members protected section of the forum soon. happy112.gif

Here is a picture of Geo-Cache #9...... Good luck and stay safe out there!!

Click to view attachment

Denise
QUOTE (Mrs.CP @ Apr 30 2015, 12:17 PM) *
Still out there and a great time to look for some before the bugs come out. It's also a great way to enjoy the day and test out a detector if you have one. A detector isn't necessary for finding them though, just gives one an advantage since all contain a golden dollar coin. happy112.gif Good luck to those who look for them and let us know if you find one.

Even a meteorite in one to help the detectors sing! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
CP
Just posted a compiled list of the current available caches out there for club members right now for easier reference......there are 7 club caches as of this date out to find! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Check the club members protected section for that post! smiley-cool14.gif

Great pictures too Denise, you got lots of nice shots out there that day! char098.gif
Denise
Bam!

Eric found one with a Meteorite, nice work! smiley-clapping.gif Lots left to find yet!!

dlackmond
i am prety good at guessing a local from a single pic but these have got me . How do i accuire further clues . ?
CP
Johnny just found another one with a sweet Malachite specimen in it this week as well! Congrats to both of you and have fun picking out your CP treasure chest prizes for finding those also! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif CP_Member.gif

These are Colorado Prospector club members exclusive geo-caches dlackmond.......details about locals to hunt them and more clues are posted in the club members protected forum section. happy088.gif

Good luck out there hunting these and have fun folks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.