Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Rock Hammer
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
supahd
Anyone have one for sale or can recommend a shop in Colorado Springs that carries them?

Thanks
Denise
Good idea! ...Everyone needs to have a good rock hammer. biggrin.gif
I would never sell mine, but I would recommend a Estwing. I personally think its the best hammers on the market.
emoticon-misc-004.gif

Im not sure about stores in Colorado Springs, but I think Estwing does sell online.
Check out the website, If nothing else it will give you a better idea what kind you may want.
They also sell goggles for eye safety. happy088.gif

Hope this helps some, and good luck with all your prospecting adventures.
supahd
QUOTE (Mrs.CP @ Jun 12 2009, 04:04 PM) *
Good idea! ...Everyone needs to have a good rock hammer. biggrin.gif
I would never sell mine, but I would recommend a Estwing. I personally think its the best hammers on the market.
emoticon-misc-004.gif

Im not sure about stores in Colorado Springs, but I think Estwing does sell online.
Check out the website, If nothing else it will give you a better idea what kind you may want.
They also sell goggles for eye safety. happy088.gif

Hope this helps some, and good luck with all your prospecting adventures.

Thanks for the info, I've been looking at them online I guess that would probably be the quickest route.
CP
If you have a local store that sells Estwings but doesn't carry the pick you wanted, you might be able to do a special order through the local store with the product # off the Estwing site.
The stores that already sell Estwing products should be able to order other Estwing products they don't normally carry.

CP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.