Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: COLORADO FISHING
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Exploring Our Universe > Living Off The Lands
ASTROBLEME
Here's a Colorado bass that could feed a entire family!

Click to view attachment

ASTROBLEME
CP
WHEW! Feed the whole family all week! biggrin.gif That thing is huge! smiley-shocked003.gif Nice Johnny, did you catch that?

It's also free fishing weekend here in Colorado next weekend everyone.......... Anually the first weekend in June there is a free fishing weekend to help promote the sport. June 6th and 7th for 2009
For full details check out the Colorado Division of Wildlife website and grab your fishing poles outta' the shed! happy070.gif Summer time is nearly here! Maybe you can catch a monster like this one. jawdrop.gif
ASTROBLEME
QUOTE (ColoradoProspector @ May 31 2009, 11:53 AM) *
WHEW! Feed the whole family all week! biggrin.gif That thing is huge! smiley-shocked003.gif Nice Johnny, did you catch that?

It's also free fishing weekend here in Colorado next weekend everyone.......... Anually the first weekend in June there is a free fishing weekend to help promote the sport. June 6th and 7th for 2009
For full details check out the Colorado Division of Wildlife website and grab your fishing poles outta' the shed! happy070.gif Summer time is nearly here! Maybe you can catch a monster like this one. jawdrop.gif

I didn't catch this one...but I've got a few fishing tales. This photo was taken a few years ago so there may even be bigger ones on record now!

JT
GuitarCrazyo
I did alot of back country lake fishing in Montana, Now Im living in Colorado and have been hiking to some lakes, the thing is I cant catch anything Ive been using everything from Panther Martins to Power bait and still nothing. I use to slaughter them with that in Montana. Is there any tips you can give me. Im also learning to fly fish is that the better way to go.
Coalbunny
When I used to fish, salmon eggs, worms, and maybe a "rainbow trawler" lure. Some place the lure can't be used. Where it could be, I always caught something.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.