Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My dredge and me!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Equipment - Prospecting and Lapidary
Exiled Angel
Here are a couple of pics for you. Me and my partners 3" Proline, and yes, the silver haired guy is me!
Exiled Angel
I figured that I had better add a picture of my partner in prospecting, Bobby, so that when he floats down the river to you smiley-laughing021.gif , you will know who to return him to!
smiley-shocked003.gif
CP
smiley-laughing021.gif Too funny, hopefully we don't have to fish Bobby out and bring him back upstream. laught16.gif
Cool pics Exiled Angel, thanks for sharing........but next time we would like to see the gold clean up afterwards too! signs026.gif biggrin.gif
Exiled Angel
Hehehehe, I hope not! I will post the clean up next time. We were just testing the new dredge in these pics so we were not really concentrating on the gold too much, it was a very small take of a small amount of flour and about 2 billion small, red garnets!
russau
in any event, it looks like you had a good time and thats what its all about!
Exiled Angel
Had a blast, as usual. Headed up to Guanella Pass today, but it was closed, still too much snow, they had it closed! char060.gif
Chet
QUOTE (Exiled Angel @ May 5 2009, 05:46 PM) *
Had a blast, as usual. Headed up to Guanella Pass today, but it was closed, still too much snow, they had it closed! char060.gif

Exile - do you ever have much luck up there above Georgetown? I've done a little panning there while camping, but didn't see a thing...
Exiled Angel
QUOTE (Chet @ May 17 2009, 06:36 PM) *
Exile - do you ever have much luck up there above Georgetown? I've done a little panning there while camping, but didn't see a thing...

I haven't made it too far up there yet. I have managed to get a little color a bit above Silver Plume the last time I went up, got a mix of flour gold and some silver.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.