Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - 3" Dredge
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
rogerpjr
I had a previous post that I was looking for a dredge, but due to a major car accident and several surgeries I had to hold off until I was fully recovered. I am still looking for a 3" dredge. May consider a 4", but need something that I can handle by myself. Would prefer one with air or that has a motor that allows the pump to be added. I can pick up if you are in CO or real close. Price and condition are major factors.
rogerpjr
Hey all, I'm still looking for a used dredge. I might even consider a 2 1/2".
swizz
Hi Roger, search eBay and Craigslist Denver daily. I found a great deal on a dredge this winter from a party in Colorado (and the guy threw in a bunch of extras!).
As we get closer to spring, I'll bet more start popping up. Not sure if you're looking for a highbanker or floater.... but I assume floater since you mentioned air.
Here's a pretty new looking Keene highbanker on eBay for example, but it's already got a lot of interest (reasonable shipping): Keene on eBay
Saw this on Craigslist Denver, but again... probably not what you're looking for (good price though if it runs): Backpack Dredge on Craigslist Denver
I'd keep checking eBay and Craigslist at the very least.
Good luck, and let us know what you find! It took me a couple months but I eventually found and bought what I wanted for a great price.
russau
both of these adds looks like good deals if the seals are still ok! the engine/pump set ups are almost this price alone!
swizz
This one just got listed... has great Buy it Now price and low shipping: Keene 2-1/2" Dredge
rogerpjr
Thanks, just emailed him on shipping
rogerpjr
Just got a brand new Keene 3" ultra mini at a tremendous savings. No longer looking for the dredge, but will be looking for partners to go use it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.