Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CP Forum Controls!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > ColoradoProspector.com
Denise
I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that when your logged into the forum, you have extra links at the top right just bellow the banners....

1. "My Controls" This one will give you a menu of all kind of options and controls you have logged in.
2. "New Messages" This one will tell you if you have any new messages in your CP forum mail box.
3. "View New Posts" This one will show you all new posts since the last time you were at the forum.
4. "My Assistant" This one is like a little helper to search and look for posts.

The best way to find out how everything works is just to play with it till it breaks...... laugh.gif
Dont worry......You wont break anything!
Have fun, and enjoy the forum.

Denise
wyodust
mellow.gif ummmm denise us men, we can break anything ^_^
CP
Now......if we only had a pic resizer for wyodust..... wacko.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

psssssssst.......640x480 dude! laugh.gif

happy.gif
CP
wyodust
840 X what...huh i dont get it

tongue.gif
russau
oppppps! i broke something!:)
Denise
laugh.gif Russ. If anyone does have problems with registering, settings, messages, or thinks they have broke something...hehe
They can always e-mail us at Webmaster@ColoradoProspector.com, and we will be glad to help.
smile.gif
CP
Here's a link to help those of you (Wyo) who need resize assistance.... tongue.gif laugh.gif
Check it out....don't even have to download nothin'! happy.gif
www.PicResize.com

CP
smile.gif
Denise
Dan (CP)..........You are the man!!!!!! wink.gif biggrin.gif

Thanks, that should help a few people out.
Denise
Several years ago we upgraded the forum so one doesn't have to resize their photos. Photos must be no larger than 4 MB per image and the forum will resize it for you. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

In the link titled "My Controls", you will find most of your settings. Here you can view the menue to the left with settings like....

Messenger- Where you can manage your personal messages (PM's) or send a new one.
Personal Profile- Here you can set settings like edditing your profile information, adding an avitar (picture that appears next to your username when you post) or a personal photo (appears in your profile page), add or edit your signiture (text that appears under all your posts), etc.

Have fun with your settings everyone and let us know if you have any questions!
signs021.gif
CP
FYI everyone info_grin.gif ....... Forum image file size can now be much larger! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Your limit per picture file is now up to 20 Megs each and total space allowed for your saved images in the forum is unlimited.

The forum will automatically resize pics for your post and then readers can open up the full size image from your posts.

There is still a limit of 5 pictures per post so if you want to post more than 5 pics, just post a second reply for the additional as needed.
happy088.gif

Post up those pics and have fun out there with all your prospecting! smileywaving.gif
Crusty
Awesome news! Will make posting pics from a phone much easier!! Thanks!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.