Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This land is Your land, this land is My land, this land was made for you and me...
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Land Rights, Laws and References > Fight For Your Rights!
Mineral Estate Grantee
This land is Your land, this land is My land, this land was made for you and me…but for how long? BLM and Forest Service appears to be following the Closure Agenda and misguided and unlawful takings presented at https://www.takingliberty.us/TLHome.html
rokonrandy
QUOTE (Mineral Estate Grantee @ Feb 27 2009, 09:06 AM) *
This land is Your land, this land is My land, this land was made for you and me…but for how long? BLM and Forest Service appears to be following the Closure Agenda and misguided and unlawful takings presented at https://www.takingliberty.us/TLHome.html

reality check. where were u the last time the mining law was under attack? R
russau
QUOTE (rokonrandy @ Mar 27 2009, 06:29 AM) *
reality check. where were u the last time the mining law was under attack? R

if im not mistaken, M.E.G. has been in the forefront of these legal actions. i think i know who he is but im not certain(Tom???)! it dont matter anyway! hes out there doing it now which is a lot more than i can say for most "prospectors" that have been/are freeloading on other peoples attempts to protect our rights to mine and then b***hing about it after the fact!
rokonrandy
QUOTE (russau @ Mar 28 2009, 07:16 AM) *
if im not mistaken, M.E.G. has been in the forefront of these legal actions. i think i know who he is but im not certain(Tom???)! it dont matter anyway! hes out there doing it now which is a lot more than i can say for most "prospectors" that have been/are freeloading on other peoples attempts to protect our rights to mine and then b***hing about it after the fact!

reality check, this is 2009
russau
im sorry Randy im not understanding what your meaning in your comment or what its infering to?
rokonrandy
QUOTE (russau @ Apr 2 2009, 04:48 AM) *
im sorry Randy im not understanding what your meaning in your comment or what its infering to?

this post is about the mining law as far as I can tell. OK first Galice Consolidated Mining Company recieved title in 1871 for 800 acres in Township 34 and 35 , about a mile west of the Galice Post office under the 1866 mining law, on 12 cent a yard gravel with gold values of 19.00 dallars to 19.35 per oz of gold. The the Grays property on Lower grave creek was deaded in the 1880 or so and have the same rights. The deed may have discribed the rights as all rights enjoined by the granter was transfered to the grantee. As things come along the mining law was changed and the mineral estates were taken by a land managment act, 1955 seem to come to mind I was President of a member group of the American mining congress, every year the mining law was under attack, The small miner exemption u enjoy now was part of the efforts to maintain some semblence of the mining law, after the recent events and failure to respond in a prudent manor the issue of the ego trip law suits comes up and who will pay for them. Bottom line is simple America is over get use to it. This really hard for me to take I always believed that good Americans had a moral responsibilty to America and our children and our fellow American to resist over bearing govnment were ever we encountered it. Easy to be a cheeze dick if u have never sacraficed for your country. How will the guys in Iraq feel when they get home and find that there sacrfices were for nothing when we at home gave away there country. I remeber Viet Nam like it was yesterday. We will see if there are any good American left. Things are lookin bad for this activity. R spelling sucked on this
rokonrandy
looks like I got my mining law and the taking of ur property rights turned around. but afgain maybe not. look at how land became private and how the state has used forged documents placed in the arcives to show they have had owner ship of the water ways from the beginning, look at Oregon, In the beginning of State hood there was no question who owned the water the air the land what was on it. The person who had dead to the land owned it all. R
Mineral Estate Grantee
QUOTE (rokonrandy @ Apr 4 2009, 09:39 AM) *
this post is about the mining law as far as I can tell. OK first Galice Consolidated Mining Company recieved title in 1871 for 800 acres in Township 34 and 35 , about a mile west of the Galice Post office under the 1866 mining law, on 12 cent a yard gravel with gold values of 19.00 dallars to 19.35 per oz of gold. The the Grays property on Lower grave creek was deaded in the 1880 or so and have the same rights. The deed may have discribed the rights as all rights enjoined by the granter was transfered to the grantee. As things come along the mining law was changed and the mineral estates were taken by a land managment act, 1955 seem to come to mind I was President of a member group of the American mining congress, every year the mining law was under attack, The small miner exemption u enjoy now was part of the efforts to maintain some semblence of the mining law, after the recent events and failure to respond in a prudent manor the issue of the ego trip law suits comes up and who will pay for them. Bottom line is simple America is over get use to it. This really hard for me to take I always believed that good Americans had a moral responsibilty to America and our children and our fellow American to resist over bearing govnment were ever we encountered it. Easy to be a cheeze dick if u have never sacraficed for your country. How will the guys in Iraq feel when they get home and find that there sacrfices were for nothing when we at home gave away there country. I remeber Viet Nam like it was yesterday. We will see if there are any good American left. Things are lookin bad for this activity. R spelling sucked on this

rokonrandy, your going to have to show how the 1955 Surface Resources Act changed the Act of 1866, because by its terms it didn't do any such thing.
And, by the way, when was it the mineral estate wasn't under attack that any one could take a break from defending it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.