Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seasonal Drawings
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > ColoradoProspector.com
Pages: 1, 2, 3
CP
Hello everyone,

We are happy to announce....... Begining new for 2009.
ColoradoProspector.com will be having seasonal drawings for the wonderful patrons of the CP business during that season.
Winter, spring, summer or fall, a little fun and a small thank you from us here at CP.com smile.gif

For everyone making purchases from the CP Miners Market products or services and club members who sign up or renew. (*min. $50 purchase)
Everyone who meets the minimum will get their name entered into that seasons drawing. Drawing dates are the last day of that season at which time the winning name will have their choice out of the CP Treasure Chest. Choices in the CP Treasure Chest are quite varied and we hope everyone who wins a drawning finds something to their liking.
Each purchase * gains you an entry so you can have more than one entry per drawing/season.

Drawing for winter 09' will include everyone since winter started (12/22/08) and first drawing date will be 3/20/09.
Winners of each drawing will be notified by email.

Good luck everyone!

CP

Denise
Spring is almost here!!!
Have you gotten your name in the winter drawing yet?
Deadline for this drawing is March 20th so dont miss out.

smile.gif
CP
Yahoo! It's spring time finally! signs021.gif
And this years first drawing is tomorrow too! For those who have entries in this drawing........check your email box for your winners notification to see if your this season's winner. happy088.gif And good luck to everyone this year on all your prospects. emoticon-misc-004.gif

CP
Denise
Congratulations to Randy!

greensmilies-017.gif

The "Treasure Chest" goodie you picked is coming at you.
Hope you enjoy it.
Denise
There have been some cool items added to the treasure chest. happy088.gif

Have you got your entry in yet for the spring drawing?
CP
Spring ends tomorrow 6/20 ......... YAHOO! That means it's drawing time again! happy088.gif
Keep your eyes on your emails for those who've gotten in entries to this one. Good luck in the drawing.

CP
Summer time is ending this month, next drawing will be held 9/22. smile.gif Good luck to everyone who's got an entry in already.
Details above for those who do not yet have an entry in the drawing, there is still time to get your's in.

We've also introduced a top shelf "stash compartment" within the CP treasure chest so to speak. To check out those new treasures and details how you may win your choice, check the CP stash compartment thread.

Keep a watch out for your email notice if your name is drawn this month. happy088.gif
CP
Todays winning name drawn by our official in house name drawer (Timmy biggrin.gif ) for the summer season drawing are Richard & Becky.
Congratulations and have fun picking out your treasure choice.
Thank you to everyone who supported and participated this summer.

Next drawing to be held at the end of fall (12/21). Get your name entered soon and often for the best chances to win a treasure of your choice. smile.gif

Also, for those who hadn't noticed yet, there is a new "stash compartment" within the CP treasure chest. Begining with the fall 09' season, it will be used for another seasonal drawing held in conjuction with the exsisting drawings. How do I get my name in the stash compartment drawing you ask? happy.gif
By joining the Colorado Prospector club lifetime membership level or by purchasing over $600.00 in the Miners Market* you could win your choice of treasures from the stash compartment's top shelf treasures. For those who enter the club lifetime membership or meet the required market purchase level*......your name will be entered in both drawings for that season! signs021.gif

* $600 amount on one order. Wholesale purchases do not qualify for the drawings.

Good luck in the next drawings everyone!

CP
CP
The winning names for the fall 2009 drawings are Mike (marnston) for the treasure chest drawing and Carl (Coalbunny) 1st place for the stash compartment. And since this is the first stash compartment drawing we've also drawn a 2nd place winner, Chris (Swizz) for the stash compartment.
Congratulations and thank you all for participating this season around the Colorado Prospector website, club and business. signs021.gif
Winners, check your emails and get back to us on your choices, we'll send them out to you ASAP. wink.gif

Deadline to claim your choice of treasures is the next drawing date.

Next drawing date for winter 09' will be the first day of spring, get your names entered soon.

CP
swizz
Holy smokes, this can't be right.... I ain't so good at winning stuff.
signs021.gif Guess I'm gonna have to have a look-see at that-thar stash compartment!
Thanks!!
CP
You're very welcome Swizz, and enjoy! Your treasure from the stash compartment is on the way and should be there soon. smile.gif
swizz
Received!
That is one excellent piece of art. Both sides of the cab are exceptional, one side almost looks like a map (in gold) of the continents.
Your pic in the stash compartment (as good as it is) does not do it justice, she's a beauty.
Many thanks from the house of swizz. worthy.gif worthy.gif
jim
dry.gif I guess the rest of us get to guess which pieces 'ol Swizz picked. How 'bout a pic.
CP
Thanks for the compliments Swizz glad it arrived safely, wow that was sure fast. emoticon-object-009.gif That was a toughie to take a close up picture of and we agree, it looks way better in hand.

You don't have to guess Jim, but around here you do have to check different sections within the forum since there are so many new updates daily.
The link for the stash compartment is just above and his choice was marked the day he chose it. biggrin.gif An excellent choice too! happy088.gif
marntson
This is great just got back from vacation in New Hampshire to find out i won the drawing. I spent a fair amount of time out there researching some panning and gem locations. I might be moving there in the fall, so i figured i should find some areas to get away from the city.
As of now I have been dying to get out on the river, but have settled for looking at web pictures and panning vicariuosly through their stories.
On that note i would like to pick the last item in the treasure chest, the 3 pickers and the cons. Hopefully it cures me for the time being....
CP
Hi marntson,
Glad you had a good trip traveling and hopefully you don't end up having to move. Bet you'd miss Colorado for sure!
emoticon-misc-004.gif
Done deal, got your choice marked in the treasure chest and we'll get it shipped right out first of next week.
Excellent choice too and hope it does curb the fever a bit anyways. happy088.gif biggrin.gif

CP
swizz
QUOTE (marntson @ Jan 2 2010, 03:09 PM) *
...just got back from vacation in New Hampshire... I might be moving there

No, I need someone local who can show me ropes on this new dredge.

marntson
Sorry for not posting earlier that i got my gold dirt bags. They arrived super quick 2 days if i remember right. I have been busy with work and finally got to pan them out a couple nights ago. Just about loaded my shorts after the first pan jawdrop.gif .... i have never found anything close to that big in the field! So now I'm wondering if I'm prospecting wrong or just haven't been lucky enough to find the bigger stuff yet. Needless to say didn't really help the cabin fever. Thanks so much for the prize, couldn't be happier.

One of my friends asked me if the nuggets were from colorado, so now I'm curious as well. I will try to get some pics up for you all soon.

Thanks again, Mike
CP
Glad you enjoyed panning the placer dirt out Mike and you are very welcome. signs026.gif Sorry it didn't help the cabin fever though. excited.gif biggrin.gif

Your panning is probably doing just fine in the field, if you've been catching smaller gold specks and fines, then you would find the larger pieces if you'd hit some with the shovel. emoticon-misc-004.gif Just keep diggin', they are out there. smile.gif

The three flakes in the picture that were added for the treasure chest were bought and I'm unsure of their original find location sorry, but all the rest of the gold you found in that 2lbs of placer dirt is Colorado gold.
We'll all be looking forward to your smiley pan pic too. char098.gif

CP

Coalbunny
Can I use that drawing I won as a down payment on a 8" dredge?
CP
I wish I had a 8" on hand Coalbunny but sorry, no such luck darn it.
I check the yard daily to see if anyone happens to drop one off too, but no luck there either. smiley-laughing021.gif
Coalbunny
Ok, ok. You finally talked me into it- I'll take that big dredge that's down by Breck.

Seriously, I have no idea what to get. OTOH, a chance to go prospect with Astrobleme......
Not sure if he'd let me keep the diamonds though!
CP
The winning name for the winter 09'-10' drawing is Hank in Florida for a treasure chest choice.
Congratulations and thank you all for participating this season around the Colorado Prospector website, club and business. signs021.gif
Check your email and get back to us on your choice, we'll send it out to you ASAP. wink.gif

Deadline to claim choice of treasures is the next drawing date.

Next drawing date for spring 10' will be the first day of summer, get your names entered soon. (6/21/10)

YAHOOOOOO!!!! Spring time is here! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

CP
CP
The winning names for the spring 2010 drawings are Kevin in Texas for the stash compartment choice and Pam in Colorado for a treasure chest choice.
Check your email and get back to us on your choice, we'll send it out to you ASAP. wink.gif

Next drawing date for summer 2010 will be the first day of fall (9/22/10), get your names entered soon.

YAHOOOOOO!!!! It's summer time! emoticon-misc-004.gif

CP
CP
We hope everyone has had an excellent summer of prospecting this year! emoticon-misc-004.gif thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

The winning name for the summer 2010 seasonal drawings is Jeremy in Colorado for a treasure chest choice.
Congratulations to the winner signs021.gif and thank you all for participating this season around the Colorado Prospector website, club and business. smile.gif
Check your email and get back to us on your choice, we'll send it out to you ASAP. greensmilies-017.gif

Next drawing date for fall 2010 will be the first day of winter (12/22/10), get your names entered soon.

signs026.gif

CP
Coalbunny
I'll vouch for CP and his prizes. They're great!

CP, I still cannot find a trailer big enough to get that dredge from Breck. And then once I do, how do I get the dredge out of the water???? eating-popcorn-03.gif

smiley-laughing021.gif
CP
Hi Coalbunny and thank you for the kind compliments on the seasonal drawing/treasure chest goods. signs021.gif

I've got no idea how you'd get the Breck dredge out of the water either but you better make sure all the folks there eating get out of it before you start yoinkin' it up though! laught16.gif

CP
The winning names for the fall 2010 seasonal drawings is James in Texas for a treasure chest choice, and Jeremy in Colorado for a stash compartment choice. smiley-clapping.gif

Congratulations to the winners and thank you all for participating this season around the Colorado Prospector website, club and business.
Check your email and get back to us on your choice and we'll send it out to you ASAP. happy088.gif

Next drawing date for winter 2010/2011 will be the first day of spring (03/20/11), get your names entered soon.
Denise
The winter drawing is coming up soon! Have you gotten an entry in yet?
There are some great prizes to choose from, and more will be added soon. smiley-cool14.gif
CP
The winning names for the winter 2010 drawings are William in Colorado for the stash compartment choice and Ronald in Colorado for a treasure chest choice.
Congratulations to the winners and thank you all for participating this season around the Colorado Prospector website, club and business. signs021.gif
Winners check your email and get back to us on your choice, we'll send it out to you ASAP. wink.gif

Next drawing date for spring 2011 will be the first day of summer (6/21/11), get your names entered soon.

YAHOOOOOO!!!! It's spring time! emoticon-misc-004.gif

CP
Denise
The winning names for the spring 2011 drawings are...
Woody in Colorado for the stash compartment choice and John in Illinois for a treasure chest choice.
Congratulations to the winners and thank you all for participating around the ColoradoProspector website, club and business.

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Next drawing date for summer 2011 will be the first day of fall (9/23/11), get your names entered soon. smile.gif
CP
Yahoooooo! It's seasonal drawing time agan. extra_happy.gif

The winning names for the summer 2011 drawings are...
Michial in Colorado for the stash compartment choice and Paul in Colorado for a treasure chest choice.
Congratulations to the winners and thank you all for participating around the ColoradoProspector website, club and business.
Check your emails for your notifications and choose your treasures soon.

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Next drawing date for fall 2011 will be the first day of winter (12/22/11), get your names entered soon. smile.gif
Denise
cheers.gif Time to give away a couple of prizes!

The winning names for the fall 2011 drawings are....
Kevin in Colorado for the stash compartment choice and Doug in Colorado for a treasure chest choice.
Check your emails for your notifications and choose your treasures. signs021.gif

Next drawing date for winter 2011 will be the first day of spring 03/20/12), get your names entered soon. smile.gif
Denise
cheers.gif Congratulations!!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

The winning names for the winter 2011 drawings are....
Burrell in Florida for the stash compartment choice and David in Colorado for a treasure chest choice.
Check your emails for your notifications and choose your treasures.

Next drawing date for spring 2012 will be the first day of summer 06/20/12), get your names entered soon. smile.gif
Denise
Spring drawing is tomorrow...Watch to see if you are one of the winners. research.gif
Denise
cheers.gif Congratulations!!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

The winning names for the spring 2012 drawings are....
Ron in Colorado for the stash compartment choice and Marcus in Colorado for a treasure chest choice.
Check your emails for your notifications and choose your treasures.

Next drawing date for summer 2012 will be the first day of fall 09/22/12), get your names entered soon. smile.gif
CP
Summer ends officially in a couple days..... time for another seasonal drawing then! extra_happy.gif

Good luck to everyone who's entered and for those who have not gotten entered yet.......you still have a couple days left to get your name in the drawing too.

happy088.gif
Denise
smiley-clapping.gif
Congratulations to Forrest in Colorado for the treasure chest choice winner. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Thank you all for participating around the ColoradoProspector website, club and business.
Check your email for your notification and have fun choosing your treasure.

Next drawing date for fall 2012 will be the first day of winter (12/21/12), get your names entered soon.
Denise
Congratulations to Lee in Colorado for the treasure chest choice winner. smiley-clapping.gif
Thank you all for participating around the ColoradoProspector website, club and business.

Next drawing date for winter 2012 will be the first day of spring (03/20/13), get your names entered soon.

Stay safe everyone and have a safe and Merry Christmas!
Denise
smiley-clapping.gif Congratulations to Rayme in Colorado for the treasure chest choice winner. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Woohooo! Spring time is officially here! extra_happy.gif Have fun and stay safe out there everyone!

Next drawing date for spring 2013 will be the first day of summer (06/21/13), get your names entered soon.

Denise
smiley-clapping.gif thumbsupsmileyanim.gif extra_happy.gif

The winning names for the spring 2013 drawings are...
Brandon in Colorado for the stash compartment choice and Roger in Colorado for a treasure chest choice.
Congratulations to the winners and thank you all for participating around the ColoradoProspector website, club and business. happy088.gif

Next drawing date for summer 2013 will be the first day of fall (9/22/13), get your names entered soon.
Denise
QUOTE (ColoradoProspector @ Jan 28 2009, 04:15 PM) *
ColoradoProspector.com will be having seasonal drawings for the wonderful patrons of the CP business during that season.
Winter, spring, summer or fall, a little fun and a small thank you from us here at CP.com smile.gif

For everyone making purchases from the CP Miners Market products or services and club members who sign up or renew. (*min. $50 purchase)
Everyone who meets the minimum will get their name entered into that seasons drawing. Drawing dates are the last day of that season at which time the winning name will have their choice out of the CP Treasure Chest. Choices in the CP Treasure Chest are quite varied and we hope everyone who wins a drawning finds something to their liking.
Each purchase * gains you an entry so you can have more than one entry per drawing/season.

Good luck everyone!

CP

Still time to get an entry in for the next drawing. September 22nd will be the next drawing date!

Good luck everyone and thank you for your support!
happy.gif
Denise
This is how you can get an entry for a chance at the Stash Compartment.......

QUOTE (ColoradoProspector @ Sep 1 2009, 08:30 AM) *
* You may qualify by joining Colorado Prospector lifetime club membership or by any Miners Market purchase totaling over $600.00.

signs021.gif

CP

Still time to get in you entries! Drawing coming up on Sunday.

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Denise
smiley-clapping.gif The winning names for the Summer 2013 drawings are...
Mike in Colorado for the stash compartment choice and Michael in South Carolina for the treasure chest choice. extra_happy.gif

Falls drawing entries start today!
Next drawing date for Fall 2013 will be the first day of winter (12/21/13), get your names entered soon!
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Crusty
QUOTE (Mrs.CP @ Sep 22 2013, 09:36 PM) *
smiley-clapping.gif The winning names for the Summer 2013 drawings are...
Mike in Colorado for the stash compartment choice and Michael in South Carolina for the treasure chest choice. extra_happy.gif

Falls drawing entries start today!
Next drawing date for Fall 2013 will be the first day of winter (12/21/13), get your names entered soon!
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

My awesome prize piece from the Dreamtime mine arrived and is now on the top shelf of my display cabinet!

THANK YOU!!!
russau
Awsome indeed! i also have a beautiful specimond from the Dream Time mine that i was given by Mrs.CP at the RMMR a few years back! ahhhhhhhhh the good ole times!
swizz
Great choice Crusty!
The Dreamtime Mine was appropriately named, I've seen some awesome specimens from there.
Denise
The winning names for the fall 2013 drawings are...
Bill in Colorado for the stash compartment choice and Roy in Colorado for a treasure chest choice.
Congratulations to the winners and thank you all for participating around the ColoradoProspector website, club and business. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Merry Christmas!!

Next drawing date for winter 2013 will be the first day of spring (3/20/14), get your names entered soon. smile.gif
Denise
smiley-clapping.gif thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

The winning names for the winter 2013 drawings are...
Martha in California for the stash compartment choice and Tony in Michigan for a treasure chest choice.

signs021.gif

Next drawing date for spring 2014 will be the first day of summer (6/21/14), get your names entered soon. smile.gif
Bones
Finding out my name was drawn just made my day! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Thank you Mrs.CP! Where do I enter my prize selection?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.