Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CP website=Dec 9th's LostTreasure RAV FAV site!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
gold_tutor
Hi, All!

Let me be the first to heartily congratulate D&D for their latest, internet accomplishment.

Lost Treasure Magazine's online eZine has a circulation of over 25,000 opt-in subscribers. And they ALL learned after 4:40PM CST TODAY, Dec 9, that Colorado Prospectors is their highlighted FEATURED CLUB with click through Website URL Link in this current online issue. happy088.gif

And it's a "two-fer" CP's also the "FAVORITE FINDS" highlighted section for this L.T.O.L. issue. cloud9.gif The gallery photo thumbnails ALSO enlarge in a new window when you click on the individual photograph!

A HEARTY congratulations to Dan & Denise for this well deserved highlight and internet recognition.
Without a doubt, CP forum is one of the very top destination forums on the entire web for miners. And Rockhounds. And Colorado Outdoors Lovers like me. And Photographers. And interactive Classes. And Auctions. And Miner's Store. And Digital Club Meetings. And BLM research information. And Places to go Panning and Digging.

Well, the list of accomplishments is darn near endless! It is a swell write-up!

TONS of photographic thumbnails shown of various events across the years. Go check and see if you can find your picture in the current issue of Lost Treasures' Online Magazine, Dec 9, 2009 issue!

Happy Holiday wishes to all here on CP!!!

Ms. Megan "YellowChick" Rose
russau
and a well desearved SALUTE to D&D for a fine job!
jim
Yes..........very cool indeed
faaus
Congratulations Dan and Denise!!

You are two people who are very-deserving of this honor!!

We're proud of you!

Heavy Pans,

faaus
jmann
Well come on you two step up and take a well deserved bow. Joe
Gat-Wa.
Wow this is so cool and well deserved after all Denise & Dans hard work .Really really cool!!! and congrats
Gat.
CP
Thank you all very much for the warm and kind compliments. And thank you to Carla (managing editor) too, she was very pleasant to work with prior to the article. I've not yet read the article or seen the pics but there were sure lots of pics for Lost Treasure to choose from to use in the article around the CP site. biggrin.gif Stop by and see if your pics are in there..... Ya' never know.

Denise and I have been very busy with the website and it's contiued updates lately along with all our current lapidary projects. It's so nice to hear you all like the CP site and what it's become over the years so far, we plan to continue in this fine tradition year after year with useful, easily accesible information everyone finds valuable enough to learn/use.

A very hearty thanks goes out to each and everyone of you who've participated here at the CP site/club over the years and are still doing so. Your participation makes such a big contribution to the CP community too! happy088.gif

Dan-CP
CP
Here is the direct link to the article for anyone who's not seen it yet. They did a very nice job on the write up with many pictures from around the site.
Check it out here. Colorado Prospector club feature article - Lost Treasure newsletter 12/09/08

I know I recognize a bunch of ya's. happy088.gif biggrin.gif

CP
jim
Very cool Dan! I like the pics.
Bill-SD
Congrats Dan and Denise,,glad to see the Lost Treasure feature club article. See,,I do check the forums,,,lol

Hard work does pay off eventually,,,congrats again and keep diggin.
CP
Thanks Jim and Bill biggrin.gif
We do try to keep updating the site with worth while information that can be used by everyone.

I knew ya' did check the forums Bill.........and hopefully CP's home page is set for everyones home page of choice too. biggrin.gif happy088.gif
TWA
QUOTE (ColoradoProspector @ Jan 9 2009, 03:13 PM) *
Thanks Jim and Bill biggrin.gif
We do try to keep updating the site with worth while information that can be used by everyone.

I knew ya' did check the forums Bill.........and hopefully CP's home page is set for everyones home page of choice too. biggrin.gif happy088.gif

How could I not let this pass.

Yes I couldn't agree more, "CONGRATULATIONS" none more deserving than the double DDs.

This would have to be the best site around, and its even better now that the chat is up and running once again. dig dig.

Well done you both deserve all the accolades for a job well done.

Cheers and good luck for the future.

TWA. ph34r.gif
thegeno
CONGRATULATIONS D&D!!! Y'all done good. A GREAT article with some really nice pics.

It's great to be back online and once again be able to participate in the forums and chat. for an update; My OCT-DEC treatments are now over and I recently saw my Doctor for my CT & PT scan reports....

By God's Grace, I am now totally free of any detectable cancers, with no older tumour growth or new growths showing up... All this means that I can now quit the chemo treatments and only have to get a new CT scan every 3 months for the next couple of years. So for the time being, I am getting better each day, my strength is slowly returning and endurance is increasing. My only real problem remaining is neuropthy in my fingers and feet...but those are things I will have to live with (I can do that).

I'm going to try and return to my jewelry making , but, it's not at all easy when I can't feel the wire...gotta find some way to do it though. Ineed to find out how you make your wire work without all the "curly-qus"

I'm really looking forward to returning to CO for some diggin and gold and gem diggin. It looks like I'll be coming out in July to meet up with the CCC at DOuglas Creek for the 4th of July rendevous! I hope you guys can make it there as I would really like to meet up with you guys again... some of my favorite peoples!

God BLess,
geno
PS: photo is of my son's homecoming from 15 month tour of Mosul, Iraq

CP
Thanks TWA and Geno biggrin.gif ,

Very glad to see you both back around the CP forums too. happy088.gif

Great news Geno, be real nice to see some of your work posted again as well. Them curly q things I've never done but rather just tied up my ending pieces around/with the hoop piece. smile.gif Next time we run into one another in chat maybe I can give ya' a few tips.

CP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.