Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: joining the CP group questions.
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > ColoradoProspector.com
nuggettones
Hi,
I am a newbe and joined the GPAA for the first time this year. The areas they have near Steamboat Springs were either no dredges or have been worked hard. The worked area was Douglas creek in Wy. about a 2 hr drive from here. My partner and I will have a new 4in dredge to replace the 2in we bought this year. We are looking for better places to use our new toy next year. I was wondering if you have places we can go within a 2 plus hr driving distance of Steamboat Springs? I have been ln this site for about a month and think you all have it together.
Thx, Walt
CP
Hi Walt,

Thank you for the compliment.
One of the main goals for the ColoradoProspector club is to help it's members learn not only about the prospecting itself but especially the laws/regs that would apply to ones activity during said prospecting and exploring and ColoradoProspector club members can always consult with us on those.

Although we do not have any researched areas near Steamboat yet, as a ColoradoProspector club member you can learn alot of useful information that will be helpful should you wish to prospect any areas you've found, and how to know if in fact they are open to propsect. Even outside of Colorado! biggrin.gif
Not that we are "the experts", but we have done alot of research/reading into the subject as well as many other ColoradoProspector club members who are also claim owners themselves.

This is also a perfect time of year to join giving new members joining now all winter to research/learn before next season and then have their membership active clear through next summer into fall! wink.gif
ColoradoProspector club memberships also help keep this website going and open for the general public's use. cool.gif

We would be honored to have you and your families participation in the ColoradoProspector club! Thank you very much for considering the ColoradoProspector club as one you would join.

CP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.