Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new dredge permit
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Land Rights, Laws and References > Valuable References
russau
dan, how about getting a copy of the new colrado dredge permit posted here for all to copy?there is a $25. bond now for the permit on the Arkansas river. i sent in the old application and it got kicked back to me.
Redpaw
How do they figure you have to put up a bond?.....Under what regulation or authority?

What is the land Status?..
Forest Service? Bonding is 228.51a(3) For free use, the authorized officer may require a reclamation bond which must be sufficient to cover the cost of reclamation of the anticipated annual work.

BLM? BLM is only required to ask for bond when on these lands NATIONAL PARK SYSTEM, NATIONAL FOREST SYSTEM, WILDLIFE REFUGE SYSTEM, ACQUIRED LANDS or lands administered by BLM that are under Wilderness Review

What about other outdoor groups having to post bond?....How is the money spent? if not refunded?
ME CO
QUOTE (Redpaw @ Apr 15 2004, 05:55 PM)
What about other outdoor groups having to post bond?....How is the money spent? if not refunded?

They were supposed to build us a nice porta potty at Point Bar but they did a study and couldn't find a suitable spot in all the acreage there. They also wanted GPOC (Gold Prospectors of Colorado) to maintain it- that didn't work either. For some reason they just don't want to call it a permit fee which is what it really is. Mark
leonard
Russ:
Here you go. If you are only dredging, you don't need to fill in a proposed location.

http://www.co.blm.gov/ccdo/minerals/suction-dredging-app.pdf

I also added a link on my forms page at
http://www.golddredger.com/formsmenu.htm
russau
thankyou leonard! i already had a old and the new form. but mine is filled out. i thought the new form would be nice for others if it were available to get it here!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.