Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rally Funds Status
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
CP
Just a heads up for everyone!

The rally funds so far total just over $635.00
That total reflects the postage, pay pal fees, and purchases for the auctions.
There is still $100.00 owed from the auctions which we will receive just prior to the rally. I'll have to explain why later..... ;)

For the insurance we need $927.00 This needs to be paid by 5/15/04 for time guidelines.

Porta Potties will be $700.00 for the 5 day period and can be paid afterwards.

Signage for the road closure and fencing ....... haven't priced yet (rentals)

Trash Dumpster......not priced yet

Haven't run into anything else that will cost for the rally yet.

Don't have any T-shirts in the works yet either.

So as you can see we need to keep working for the insurance but we are over 2/3 of the way there.
As far as the rest, we can count on the games/prizes to generate that amount and more during the rally I would think.
More info soon...... Off to invite the Forest Service to the rally..... :D

CP
russau
looking good dan! it appears your steering this in the right direction,and are on course!!
russau
man oh man, im getting excited about the rally! great job mr/mrs cp!!!!!and all that are helping get this off the ground!
CP
Thanks for the kudos Russ.
Now it's really getting down to crunch time though. We have extended last weeks auctions through this week.
I've posted this several places but I'm saying it again to everyone.
We would really like to see some fresh faces in here bidding on these items.
If anyone knows who might be willing to support the rally through these auctions please get them to register here so they can help.
This is the one thing that has to be paid for prior to the rally.
I know this is different than other rallies in the past but it'll be well worth the efforts folks.

We have not tallied the retail value of all the prizes, but there's a bunch, and the list keeps growing.

The next steps of planning the agenda and coordinating the games and the activities will be lots of fun for all of us to plan, so start posting your ideas and suggestions in the appropriate thread.

We still have a lot to do but we are cruisin the downhill side........... blink.gif rolleyes.gif Aren't we?! laugh.gif :P

CP
russau
lets get it on !!!!!
sgaolson
Dan, maybe I'm reading this all wrong and if I am let me apologize from the start. It looks to me that you are somewhat short on funds. Without all the little stuff you need $1627. and you only have a little over $600.
I see there are 137 small scale miners that are members and post on this forum.
I challange all of you to send Dan and Denise 10 bucks. That's it, the price of 4 packs of cigarettes, less than the price of a 12 pack, one tank of gas for the dredge. 10 stinking loosey BUCKS!.
Dan e-mail me your snail mail address and I will have the first check in the mail as soon as I get it. If you have a Paypal account let me know and I will send it that way.
This is important folks Dan & Denise are killin' themselves to put this on and the least we can do is pony up a little cash.
jmann
Viva la Gary :o , Your correct bud ;) . These kids are bustn there buttons to make this thing happen. Trying to raise youngns, hold down jobs, take care of home chors. represent all of us at the gold show and put on a rally. Thats a whale of alot a work. We should help any way possible. Ten bucks is a cheap price pay for all the effort that goes into something like this. Those that can chip in little. Lets help take a little pressure off towards paying the bills. Dan I hope you need handy 6 for the mailman to show we appericate his effort in backing all that mail up the hill. :D jmann
russau
im writing a check now and will mail it in the morning! ill do my part!
russau
gary ,thats one heck of a good suggestion! i.o.u. a cold one! maybe 2!!
sgaolson
Russ, if you have Dan's address e-mail it to me. and, instead of a cold one, send cash to the double D's
Let's make this the rally they judge all the rest of the rallys by....
russau
garry ill email it to you! heck with the check i sez to meself! cash is better! and ill bet there is atleast one person out there that cant aford that! so i sez to meself better make that a $20. for those that arent as well off as i be!plus i couldnt wait for the mail tomorrow so i gets up-n-gos to the p.o. and drops it off! and while im at it let me be the first to say happy mothers day to all of the ladies that are with us! ill be off with me sweetie this weekend (and not on the net)to show her a good time, other than allowing her to wash me cloths,cook me grub,and rub me ackin bones, and cutting the grass! she can do this next week! haha, boy im sure im going to get blasted for this one! ok, let me have it! both barrels! dont hold back! come on, give it your best shot!!!!haha
Coalbunny
CP, I sent you an e-mail requesting info, but no reply. Did you get it?
Carl
CP
THANK YOU GUYS!
We sure do appreciate you guys stepping up again, and you're all gentlemen and scholars! :o :)
The only thing we must pay before the rally is the insurance.
The porta-potties can be paid when the rally is over. ;) I happen to know the owner...... :D

And the rest of the cost will come from rental copanies which also are pay when finished set ups. (Trash bins, safety fence, generators or other items that need to be rented by the day)
The road closed barricades will be free! The city has donated the use of their signage.

We also have a paypal button if anyone wants to use that, it's on the left of our home page www.coloradoprospector.com
When the note box comes up just enter "rally donation" and we'll add it to the funds. ;)

THANK YOU ALL!

We sure are looking forward to meeting all of you wonderful people who put out such sincere efforts.
June is almost here! :D :D :D :D

Carl, yep I did and I didn't forget about ya' buddy. :) just been really busy. I would think that the best wording is what is on the flyer. I will send that to ya with some of the other stuff like the prize list and vendors list here shortly.

CP
Pick&Shovel
Kindly forward me a mailing address to send donations
for the Rally.

Oops, NM I see the donation button on the website.

Regards,

Pick&Shovel
CP
WOW! GREAT SHOW OF SUPPORT EVERYONE!
I think were getting real close with all that has been sent.
We received $85.00 bucks so far electronically and there are folks sending snail mail, so updates to follow shortly....... :D ;) LOOKING VERY GOOD THOUGH! B)

I like to note that we have even received one donation ALL THE WAY FROM ENGLAND!
Cornwall84 is from England, and Wet Wil and Jerry-Wyo all are on their way to the personal supporters list! Of course more updates soon there also...... ;)

THANKS FOLKS!

CP
Denise
:o Excellent show of support! wub.gif :)
Pick&Shovel just added to the pot.
Thank You! :)
russau
it sure makes a person feel good when you hear news like this!
Denise
It's GREAT Russ! The donations just keep coming in...... wub.gif
Gold tutor has just added to the funds also.
:) Thanks Megan, your donations are greatly appreciated.
Were going to have the insurance in no time now. B)
Barney-mi
My check is in the mail good luck!!!
Barney-mi :)
sgaolson
I knew I was right about you guys!!!!! :D :D :D :D
CP
GREAT SHOW EVERYONE! AND THANK YOU ALL!
The insurance was secured yesterday! Now we can move ahead with all the fun planning of games and the schedules........ :D :D laugh.gif laugh.gif ^_^
We've had several suggestions on the duck race which will be something let me tell ya! laugh.gif :P
gldpnr (s) ^_^ are helping to plan out the panning competition...... :D
We sure could use some more assistance on the planning of this stuff folks so check out the topic titled "rally agenda" and give us your input....... :)

Tally after the insurance bite mad.gif is $343 bucks and change.
Ducks and supplies can be paid for also. :D So we are still doing GREAT! laugh.gif :D

Have I mentioned what a WONDERFUL SHOW OF SUPPORT YOU ALL HAVE SHOWN! :D :o :D

Tis RALLY wonderful though, truely.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

CP
thegeno
I received the "Three Amigos (and friend)" yesterday, and they are very ,very nice...

I'm looking forward with great pleasure to the Rally. Dan and Denise have done an outstanding job making sure that this rally will be one of the best ever. I'll see you all on June 22nd. and I'll be around to help set-up for the big day on the 25th.
geno
CC_
Kudos to Mr. and Mrs CP.
Sounds like you guys are on a roll.
Having organized one of these rallies in the past I have to say that you guys have done a bang up job.
:D
Hope you all have a great time. Sorry we won't be able to be there.
CC
CP
THANK YOU VERY MUCH CC!
We sure wish you could be here...... :(
Things are looking good and we hope that everyone has a great time!
We have had some wonderful support from very nice folks and I think everyones efforts will really pay off. B)

CP
Jordan
:P

Paypal works for me!!!

:^D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.