Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gold concentrates
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
CP
Hello everyone,

For those who can't make the trip to Colorado but would really like to experience a good days work from a patented gold claim.........we have something new for you to consider.

We will take orders for "1 days work" at a time. Patented claim with virgin ground to process will be where your cons are processed from.
All the days cons will be included......NO HIGH GRADING!
You will get ALL THE CONS for the days work......approximately 8 hours total.

Now, here's what you don't have to do but will be paying for in lue of the work......

1 day at patented claim digs - $30.00
1 day 3" highbanker rental - $30.00
Fuel for the day................. - $10.00
8 hours work for 1 person.... - $80.00
S & H for concentrates ...... - $20.00
Total for day......................... - $170.00 with some cheap labor! ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

So, if you would like to buy a day's work from the CP's.....you need to bid over $140.00 and you will be the next in line to be shipped too. smile.gif
Post here if you are interested.

The days work will yeild approximately 1 yard of processed material concentrates of which you will receive 100% of straight from the highbanker clean out.
Now, weighing this total against fuel cost to travel, time, and equipment rental plus the labor and you can see the value adding up! wink.gif

Anyone be into this?
CP
faaus
Thanks for cons -sidering this fascinating option! What REALLY makes it so special is that, unlike many offers of unsearched cons, I personally and absolutely KNOW that you folks are 100% honest. I am certain that this is a genuine opportunity for folks to receive all the rewards that are possible from an EXPERIENCED prospector's eight hours work and equipment.

If as many folks respond as I expect will, you may have to consider doing this as often as you are able. It would have been an excellent proposition BEFORE gas was $4/gallon. Now, it's almost a no-brainer.

Thanks for keeping Colorado Prospector waaaay ahed of the rest!

faaus
Denise
blush.gif Awwww shucks...Thanks for the compliments Faaus! smile.gif
david4gold
QUOTE (ColoradoProspector @ Apr 16 2008, 08:44 AM)
Hello everyone,

For those who can't make the trip to Colorado but would really like to experience a good days work from a patented gold claim.........we have something new for you to consider.

We will take orders for "1 days work" at a time. Patented claim with virgin ground to process will be where your cons are processed from.
All the days cons will be included......NO HIGH GRADING!
You will get ALL THE CONS for the days work......approximately 8 hours total.

Now, here's what you don't have to do but will be paying for in lue of the work......

1 day at patented claim digs - $30.00
1 day 3" highbanker rental - $30.00
Fuel for the day................. - $10.00
8 hours work for 1 person.... - $80.00
S & H for concentrates ...... - $20.00
Total for day......................... - $170.00 with some cheap labor! ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

So, if you would like to buy a day's work from the CP's.....you need to bid over $140.00 and you will be the next in line to be shipped too. smile.gif
Post here if you are interested.

The days work will yeild approximately 1 yard of processed material concentrates of which you will receive 100% of straight from the highbanker clean out.
Now, weighing this total against fuel cost to travel, time, and equipment rental plus the labor and you can see the value adding up! wink.gif

Anyone be into this?
CP

Hi,

Is this offer still available?

Thank you,

David
CP
Hi David4gold,

Welcome to the CP forums and website. Please make yourself right at home browsing around.

Yes this offer is definately still on! happy.gif We would be happy to have you put in your offer/bid and thank you for considering it! smile.gif

If you were to bid/order some today, there would be a good chance (really good wink.gif ) your cons could ship out Monday! biggrin.gif

Let me know ....... Highbankers loaded and shovels are ready. smile.gif

CP
arvada
Hi CP
I might be interested in this offer, for several reasons. 1. I'm near 70 y.o. with a bad back, a busted rotator cuff and detached biceps tendon, need a knee & hip replacement, can't take the sun anymore and so on.

2. I met you on N. Clear Creek 3 years ago, and you looked to be 40 y.o or less
( your wife 10 years younger) and so - I figure that you, my friend, could really put in 8 hours of honest diggin, and that my 8 hours on the end of that spade would produce about the same results as 2 hours of yours.

3. Even though I still enjoy seeing pay stuck in the riffles, and smiling in my pan, it is time to be realistic, & learn to admit that I just need to either let an able body dig & dredge for a price or a % of my setup. Or, sell my bigger equipment, & go strictly to nugget shooting, vacing, goldbuddy. Even panning bent in a creek hurts my back.

So, yes Dan & Denise - please give me a few days to mull this around. 140. plus is certainly worth considering for anyone, and as you can see, it is the prudent thing for me to do. How Is this yard of material shipped & in what type container?

I still want to visit you both & feed the Goldbuddy for a day or 2 on site. Later on that.

Best regards,
Arvada

PS: You provide a priceless service to young & old alike thru this website, the club, the diggins, and just being real nice folks. Thank you. J.

au
david4gold
Hi,

Thank you for the kind welcome. Actually I have been visiting and reading quite a bit over the past couple of months. Very, very, very helpful site and everyone who writes in seems sincere and helpful too.

I wish that I were closer to CO so that it would make sense for me to join. I am in Oregon however so the commute would be a bit much.

That said, I do have a hunger for some "Colorado Color"!

As I understand the offer, I need to bid OVER $140.00 for the day's cons, yes? I will gladly bid $145.00 if that is ok?

Can pay by check, paypal, mastercard, whatever works best for you.

My email is David4Gold@GMail.Com if you want to contact me direct regarding payment.

Thank you and Happy 4th of July to everyone!

Quick question... can anyone advise me on what is best to clean dredge pontoons and hoses with? I just bought a used 4" that is in excellent condition, it was stored indoors for the past several years, but there is A LOT of dust/dirt/really old mud on the hoses and pontoons. I don't want to use anything that will cause the plastics to harden and crack. Any advice would be muchly appreciated!

David
CP
David, Arvada,
Thank you both for your compliments. It's very nice to hear that folks find the Colorado Prospector website so useful. happy.gif

Yes David you have it right and that bid put's you next in line for a day's work/concentrates.
I'll PM you with payment details directly. Thank you!

On pontoon cleaning I would try some regular warm soapy water and rags or brushes, that should clean off most any crud gathered on it.

Arvada, just let us know when you are ready and luckily we don't have to ship out the whole yard......I'll process that down for ya' to a smaller concentrated flat rate box. biggrin.gif

Truthfully I don't know an estimated weight on a days con's since I've never tried weighing a batch.........but I can say this. A days con's from our machine will produce enough cons to fill a steel 14" pan full to the brim of very heavy concentrates. happy.gif
You will be panning for awhile! smile.gif We will do our best to drain off the water for shippin' though. laugh.gif

Thank you both again for the kind compliments and we would love to hear any feed back on these cons later too.

CP
CP
Just thought I'd post an update.......
Weight on a day's cons with 2 clean outs during the day's work is approximately 25 lbs of concentrates (well drained but still rather moist laugh.gif )
Good looking mat at clean ups too.........Looked like a star light night with all yella' stars!! cool.gif

Box is on it's way Dave......use two hands when they hand ya' the box though. happy.gif 6 bags each over 4lbs, hope ya' have lots of smiles in the pan. smile.gif

Who's next??! biggrin.gif

CP
arvada
Just wanto stop in here, before a 3 week camping trip. leaving Monday. CP, first part of August, a couple friends & I may spend a couple or 3 days digging at your property, if that be OK. I need to hold off until after then to bid on your highbanker run, & maybe
just bring it back with me as an addition to what I run thru the Goldbuddy.
So I'll check with you in August.

Arvada
Denise
Sounds great arvada! Just let us know. smile.gif

Have a safe trip, and hope you have lots of plesant unforgetable memories.
CP
Gold concentrates are not available any longer this season. Sorry folks. sad.gif

We will hopefully have them again to offer next season.

CP
CP
Thought I'd pop in here and mention that there is 1 days work/concentrates left from the 08' season. excited.gif

See the CP treasure chest thread and the club membership drive 08' for details on how you can get a 1/2 days concentrates for yourself. happy088.gif

Good luck everyone! cool.gif

faaus

Man you folks got some mighty purty goodies in that treasure chest!!

Nice work!

Heavy Pans,
faaus

QUOTE (ColoradoProspector @ Oct 21 2008, 10:26 AM) *
Thought I'd pop in here and mention that there is 1 days work/concentrates left from the 08' season. excited.gif

See the CP treasure chest thread and the club membership drive 08' for details on how you can get a 1/2 days concentrates for yourself. happy088.gif

Good luck everyone! cool.gif

kgphoto
QUOTE (ColoradoProspector @ Oct 21 2008, 09:26 AM) *

So didn't anyone buy some of these and report back to the group how well they did?
CP
Yes kgphoto, in fact there were several lucky folks who did and this is one email quote from David in Oregon who said this about his CP gold concentrates (7/08)............

"Wanted to let you know that I have only run about 5 ice cream scoop size
pans of that first bag and I am already well satisfied.

Plenty of fines in each pan so far. Keep waiting to hear a big "clunk" when
I dump some out but so far no nugs. Still, I am convinced that you are
offering an excellent product and, again, I am pleased.

In fact, I told an online buddy of mine............"

Thank you David and HAPPY PANNING! biggrin.gif

Also we recently sent 1/2 days work in gold concentrates out to Ken who chose them from the CP treasure chest and maybe panning them out right now. smiley-shocked003.gif excited.gif Hopefully we'll hear about his winter panning practice soon too.

Unfortunately at this time we do not have any more concentrates available for sale, but we will definately keep ya'll posted on more if we do.
We always have the raw CP placer dirts for panning though smile.gif That is, if you want some practice till then.

Hopefully we all get to hear and see some more pics of what others found soon too.

CP
david4gold
QUOTE (kgphoto @ Jan 14 2009, 11:25 AM) *
So didn't anyone buy some of these and report back to the group how well they did?

Hi,

I hope that everyone had a terrific year in 2008 and will find at least twice as much yellow in their pans in '09.

Sorry I didn't report back sooner, I bought a day's worth of cons last summer and frankly it was a bit overwhelming. I didn't weigh the cons but I think that Dan saying "25 pounds" was probably light by 5 lbs or so. There was A LOT of concentrate to work. In fact, I still haven't finished it all!

As far as how much gold??? No nuggets :-( Several small pickers :-) & A relatively large quantity of flour gold. I haven't weighed it, like I say, I still haven't finished panning it completely. Every pan had A BUNCH of yellow tho. Literally, every pan. In fact, I just went out and ran a pan before writing this and found 7 colors in a scoop of about 4 tablespoons.

The gold is mostly smaller but it does add up and zero empty pans is worth a lot to me. I have tried concentrates from probably 2 dozen suppliers since I caught "the fever" last spring and while I have gotten more gold per dollar invested from some I have also gotten a whole lot less than from CP. I personally think that the very best part of the deal is that there is no doubt that this are real concentrates, not salted sand. The thrill of knowing that whatever I did find is the exact same thing that I would have found had I been on-site is... as they say in the mastercard ads.... "priceless" to me.

I recommended Dan and CP to a homebound prospecter in Iowa so that he could get an experience as close to being there as possible and he was as happy with his order as I was (and am!) with mine.

Overall I would HIGHLY recommend this product (a day's cons), and Dan personally, to anyone who wants a challenge and reward. Even with gas prices down some, this is still a good value in my opinion and I will continue to steer people to Dan and CP if they want the real McCoy vs. salted sand.

Again, good luck to everyone this year, find a lot and share what you know.

David4Gold (Oregon)

CP
Thank you David for the very kind compliments and awesome write up/review. cool.gif
We hope to have more cons by the days work offered soon too. So glad to hear that you've had so much panning time getting all the gold as well biggrin.gif .......and now winter is almost over.... happy088.gif That's exactly what we were shooting for with the cons by the days work......"the real McCoy" smile.gif Again, thanks for the nice review, also "priceless" to us. biggrin.gif happy088.gif

Love to see some pics when ya' have a chance of the panning and finds too.

There is one 1/2 days work cons left available, but you have to be the person who gets to pick from the CP treasure chest to get that one. smiley-shocked003.gif biggrin.gif To get in the seasonal drawings check out the details here. "Seasonal Drawings"

For everyone who's got a bug right now to pan some gold......the CP placer dirts are also set up as "the real McCoy" and will be just like panning at the creek. emoticon-misc-004.gif Just not as much as David got to pan out. laugh.gif but his "day of cons" were shipped wet with creek water biggrin.gif that musta' been the extra pounds. smiley-laughing021.gif

CP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.