Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Club Members Dig Day!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
Denise
We thought it would be a good time for the CP club members to
get a chance to see the new dig site, and get in some free panning. smile.gif

If your interested in attending Saturday (March 29th), just e-mail Dan or myself and let us know, and we will e-mail you more information. Lets hope the weather is kind to us....hehe

Denise
russau
see what im missing out on by living so far away!
Coalbunny
I hear ya Russ. I'm not too far away, just over the mountain, but I gotta work that day. sad.gif
ZackZackowski
Sounds like fun in the cold!!! cool.gif

Where is this taking place Denise?

Zack
Denise
I'll send you all the info you need Zack. smile.gif
PM coming at you.....
cornwall84
Far away Russ, You look pretty close from over here. laugh.gif

Have fun .

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
russau
fuel just to get there would be approx. $400. or better if i brought my trailer/dredge.........
CP
Well the temp gauge reads about 44 this morning.....in the sun tongue.gif
Even saw a flake of that icky white stuff floating around earlier.
ohmy.gif

Still looks like a promising day though.....we will be there......CYA'S biggrin.gif

CP
wambulance
Ahhhh! Can't get there fast enough!
Denise
It was a great day, the sun shined the whole time.

There was still some snow left, but this crazy lady with no coat, was
digging up all the white crystals leaving the dirt exposed so it was all good.blush.gif
(Seasonal mineral)
Denise
Timmy had a blast classifying and filling buckets. happy.gif
Denise
Gerry was working away with his highbanker....
Denise
A picture of Dan panning and Debbie doing a little detecting on the tailings pile.

It was great to get out and the weather was perfect.
Looks like spring is here.
smile.gif
CP
Well I guess we lucked out pickin' the 29th happy.gif
This morning at about 8 am it was 28 degrees and snowing. tongue.gif

Springtime in the Rockies!! laugh.gif

Gerry and Debbie wasted no time putting the spring fever on the dig pad so to speak! biggrin.gif

Those of you "homyhocks" as Jmann would say who didn't make the drive.....YOU MISSED OUT!!
tongue.gif laugh.gif

CP
faaus
I'm happy for the folks that got to avail themselves of this fine opportunity!

Those CPs have got the place to have some fun and find some "yaller", and great company as well.
gerryestes
The members dig day was a wonderful success. Although we didn't find much gold (see blurry picture), the weather was nice and it was enjoyable spending the day with Dan and Denise. The pay site is a nice location with lots of potential. Too bad more members didn't come.
CP
Thanks Gerry, we had a great day with you at the members dig day too.
Hopefully you found some more yella' stuff in the rest of the cons that didn't get processed in the blue bowl's 20-30 mesh catagory of cons..... cool.gif
Bet there are some nice lil' chunkers in the coarser stuff....and of course lots of fines will be in the smaller stuff as well. wink.gif happy.gif

Good day all the way around. cool.gif

CP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.